Chapter 46

Snow's POV

Wait, what did he just say? He used to hate working out with a passion. He would make any excuse not to go to the gym and he's been going every day since I left? "You're bullshitting" I say, turning around and looking up at him and he just chuckles. "Do you really think I'd be this jacked if I was bullshitting?". Damn, I was wondering how he got so much bigger. He really did that. "You have worked out everyday since I left?" I ask, almost speechless at this point and he rubs the back of his neck as he says "Yeah with the acception of that day. I kinda spent that whole day having one big continuous mental breakdown. Yelling, crying, punching walls, it wasn't exactly a fun time". Woah, he really did have as much of a hard time as I did..... Oh my god, that means I caused him just as much pain as I went through. I wrap my arms around him and bury myself in his chest and tell him "I'm so sorry, Brantley". He wraps his arms around me and purrs "Baby, it's not your fault. It was all because of my actions, not yours". "No, if I wouldn't have left I wouldn't've hurt you or myself. We could've avoided all of this if I wasn't so fucking stupid" I say, pulling away from him and running my hands over my face out of stress. "Hey, you listen to me, this was not your fault at all. We could've avoided this if I woulda said 3 words when I had the chance and they would've been true at that so you're not to blame for this. I loved you and still do, I was just too chickenshit to tell you then" He says, holding my head in his big hands and kisses me softly. "....... I love you too" I say what I've been holding back since I first saw him again and it feels so right. I love him and I'm finally saying that again, I just really really hope that this doesn't backfire on me. His level lips turn to a huge smile before he pulls me close and kisses me with every ounce of passion he has... and it takes my breath away. This is what love feels like. Before I know it I get lifted off my feet and Brantley wraps my legs around his waist before softly pressing me against the wall of the shower, pushing his tongue through my lips to connect his with mine. Being honest, the feeling of him being gentle during a time like this is weird to get used to. Hell, we're making out in the shower and he isn't being rough. He pulls away when I just want him closer but he whisper's in my ear "there's so much I wanna do to you baby" giving me shivers. "Like what?" I was shyly and he smirks leaning in and kissing my neck before whispering "I want to play with you, tease you..... But most of all I want to make love to you, truly make you mine. Because Snow Emily Guffet you're my world and when I said you were the second most important woman in my life I meant it". With my jaw on the floor he chuckles and asks, turning off the water "why don't we shower later so I can take care of my woman now". I just nod my head, still letting his words sink in. He remembered. When he said to Ally that she was the 3rd most important woman in his life but I was the 2nd and just played it off like he didn't mean to say that..... He really meant it. He steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around me. It's one of his big soft ones that can wrap around my entire body with no problem. I snuggle into both him and the towel as he walks into the bedroom and lays me down on the bed. I'm still wrapped in the towel and completely covered before he lightly tugs the hem of one of the sides and pulls it open, using the towel to dry me gently when he gets to my woman parts. He rubs me a little before using his tongue to pleasure me, letting go of the towel and letting me wrap my upper half with it. "Hmmm" I whine/moan when he pushes a long finger inside me, wanting more. He puts one hand over my stomach to hold me still while he works his magic between my thighs. "Damn it, baby!!" I pant, running my fingers through the short hair on his head as he laps and thrusts his fingers faster, bringing me dangerously close to cumming not even 1 minutes after he started this. "Uhhh, ahhhhh fuck, hmmmm!! Goddamn it" trying to hold back doesn't work when he adds just a second finger and I come completely undone, writhing and moaning, his face slipping and sliding all over my sensitive core. There's no way in hell the hand rested on my stomach could hold me in place when he kept licking, sending me into a trembling mess that wouldn't stay still for the world. When he lifts himself from his spot between my legs he licks his lips then sucks his fingers clean before crawling up my body, trailing kisses from my thighs to my neck then laying one of the most passionate kisses I've ever felt on my lips. He runs his fingers through my hair and moves his lips in unison with mine, positioning himself at my entrance before diving in and making me break the kiss with a moan. He never reacts to the feeling I know he's having but instead focuses his lips somewhere unoccupied like my neck and whisper's entrancing words into my ear that just aid in the orgasm building inside me. "Ahh, Brantley!!" I moan, leaving soft scratches down his arms before I start trembling harder, feeling him going faster and harder and him finally fist his hand in my hair and tug my head back, kissing me all teeth and tongue. Feeling the rough Brantley I know, I let out a loud moan falling over the edge and taking him with me into a full 30 seconds of pure bliss. "I love you" we both whisper out at the same time between pants before collapsing into sleep with smiles on our facing, curled up with the one we love.

THE END