Chapter 7

Brantley's POV

After me and Snow get home we just lay around and watch TV for a while. When I look at the clock it's 2am and Snow fell asleep on the couch. I pick her up and carry her upstairs laying her in her spot and laying down in mine. She turns over and clings to my arm with her head on my shoulder like she's been doing the past week. I can't stop thinking about kissing her. Her lips were soft and gentle and sweet. God, don't do this to me now. I look down at see a tent formed in the blanket. I need a distraction. I grab my phone from my nightstand and go on a sight I've never been to before that Kolby told me about. it's supposed to be a random stranger chat sight. after a few minutes of running into nothing but bots I try using a tag to find actual people. It actually works when I try the tag "real people" (convo)

You: hey
Stranger: hi
You: you ever heard of apodyopsis
Stranger: ?
You: it's the act of mentally undressing someone
Stranger: Ahhh, that's cool
You: yep, and I'm doing it right now
Stranger: Sweet
You: but it's not good
Stranger: Why not?
You: because the girl I'm going it to is too Innocent, too unexperienced, too pure.
Stranger: oh damn, where she at?
You: in my bed
Stranger: lucky
You: no, I am not. She's too young for me, I'm just helping her out. I can't fuck her
Stranger: Why can't you
You: because she's just too innocent but those thick little thighs are killing me
Stranger: I bet they are
You: she clings to me and it makes it even worse
Stranger: fuck it and fuck her then
You: you have no idea how much I want to
Stranger: I'm sure I have a pretty good idea
You: dude, I'm 10 years older than her. It's barely legal
Stranger: if it's legal, it's legal
You: damn it, you sound like me
Stranger: good, dick her down bro!
You: She's little and cute and a total sweetheart, I can't
Stranger: Okay, so why are you on my side of the argument now?
Stranger: I figured those would sway it to a definite yes
You: I'm half on the side of "you sick fuck. Why are you attracted to an 18 year old" and half on the side of "I want to pound her pussy until she can't walk for days"
Stranger: send her my way if your gonna puss out ;)
You: I got my morals on one side and lust on the other
You: I would protect this girl with my life. NO ONE is going to fuck her
Stranger: lol
Stranger: just wait, someone will.
You: why the hell am I territorial over her?
Stranger: no clue
(Stranger has disconnected)

God, that guy did not help at all. Why did I turn to other guys to try to get my mind off of the sexy redhead laying beside me? All guys do when they know another guy could get pussy if he wanted is incurage him to fuck. It's part of bro code basically but some guys take it too far. I feels Snow move and when I look over she's slightly awake. "I'm going to get a drink" she says sleepily and gets up out of bed. My eye's can't help but wander because she's in those tight yoga pants that show off her ass perfectly. Brantley stop, eye's away from the ass. Why am I so attracted to her? I could go out to a bar and bring a girl home in 2 hours, so why are my sights automatically set on someone who morally I can't have. I feel like most girls aren't like her, like she's a special breed of woman. From her wild, crazy hair to her bright green eye's that could see right to your soul. Snow walks back in with a bottle of water and thankfully she's too sleepy to realize what's going on with my lower half. She crawls back into bed and latches onto my arm again. "Why do you like my arm so much, girl" I ask slightly chuckling at her. "It's muscular and sexy" she mumbles probably not knowing what she's saying but damn if that's not the sexiest thing I've ever heard. She lifts her head and I feel her breath on my ear "kiss me again, Brantley" she whisper's to me and not 2 seconds later I have her pinned under me with my lips roughly pressed against hers. At this point I'm about 80% sure she was faking being half asleep but I don't fucking care. She runs her hands up my back and holds them on the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. god, the taste of those sweet little lips I've been craving is gonna have me addicted I can already tell. She pushes me a little bit off of her and slips her shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room. "Snow, I can't" I say pulling away, keeping my eye's closed. "Brantley, I can clearly see and feel that you can" she says running her hands up my torso. "Snow". I grab her hands and hold them in place then open my eye's and motherfucker. She's so goddamn sexy. "Snow, your too young. If I don't stop myself now I'm gonna regret it" I try to keep my eye's on hers so I don't keep going. "I'm 18 Brantley. I'm fucking legal, why are you so scared of this?" she asks trying to pull her hands out of my grip. "I'm not scared". When I growl I see a flash of curiousity in her eye's. "obviously you are. Your afraid to do this" she tounts me by saying I'm afraid. "fuck it. I'm gonna show you who you respect" I growl and pin her hands above her head, crashing my lips into hers. She moans into my mouth with the slightest touch of her ass. I detach my lips from hers and kiss my way down her body, sucking and licking her nipples as I make my way to her thighs. I pull her yoga pants and underwear down and "god, you got the prettiest little pussy, baby" I say before I start gently sucking on her clit. "ohhh god, Brantley" Snow moans running her hands over my buzzed hair. I smirk into her core as she writhes at my touch. I lap at her like I've been starved and her body reacts amazingly. "Ohhhh, uhhhhh, fuck. B- Brantley" she moans my name like she'll never see me again as I reach up, playing with her perfectly round plump tits. I move back up to her face and kiss her neck and as soon as a moan slips from her lips I know I found her sweet spot. I shove my briefs down passed my ass and slide into her "fuck, Snow your so damn tight" I grunt thrusting hard into the tight wetness. "Uhhh" she softly moans throwing her head back. "you like that baby" I ask, talking in her ear as she nods because nothing other than moans will come out of her mouth. Not 30 seconds later I feel her walls start to squeeze me and just that is enough to put me nearly over the edge. "BRANTLEY" that's it. That's what put me over the edge. Her moaning my name and her pussy clamping down on my cock. Snow's out of breath and writhing around, still coming down from her orgasm and I'm already up getting a washcloth to clean up the bed. "you know I'm not gonna be able to do this just once, right" I smirk look at Snow as I clean up the bed. "glad we're on the same page" she smiles tiredly as I slip into bed beside her. I put my arm around her waist and pull her flush against me while I'm on my side. She snuggles into my chest and it's crazy how right this feels. "well there goes my virginity" Snow mumbles. "WHAT!!!!"