Chapter 21

Brantley's POV

"Baby, we need to go home before you do something your gonna regret" I whisper in Snow's ear trying to not piss her off while trying to get her to leave. "No" she says and starts giggling so I ask her "Well why not, baby girl". She stands on her tip toes to get in my face and whispers "Because I want you to fuck me here". FUCK!!!! She's using her sexiness as a weapon and I don't like it one bit. "Zeke" I call for my friend Zeke and hear him yell "yeah?" then feel his hand on my shoulder. "Can I use the back room for tonight" I ask him, looking over my shoulder and he smirks. "Go ahead, brother" he says grinning from ear to ear. I pick Snow up and throw her over my shoulder, holding her legs to my chest so she won't kick. I bring her to the back room and lay her down on the couch since it's the only thing back here other than a fridge. I situate myself above her like I'm about to fuck her brains out..... then I lay on her. "I'm not gonna fuck you when your drunk" I whisper in her ear and she groans. "Brantley, please" she whines trying to push me off of her. I lift myself slightly off her just enough to look into her eye's and say "Baby, It's rape". "I won't scream rape, I promise" she says leaning up and biting my lip. I push her back down and pull my lip out of her teeth. "But I will" I say and she looks at me weird "then the guys'll come back here and make you stop". She groans, frustrated and when she looks up at me, I see fire in her eye's. I swear to god I saw literal fire in that girls eye's. "Then maybe I'll just fuck one of them" the moment the words leave her mouth my heart drops and the anger building inside me is indescribable. I grab her by her wrists and hold her down. "No, you fucking won't" I growl savagely, barely able to keep my anger at bay. "Brantley, your hurting me" she cries out and I let go, realizing what I'm doing. "Fuck, I'm so sorry baby" I try to pull her into a hug but she pushes me away. "Snow, I'm sorry. I just can't stand the thought of another man with you" I explain to her as she curls into a ball at the other end of the couch. "That doesn't mean you can fucking hurt me" she yells and slaps the fuck outta me. I move my jaw and hear it pop while I'm holding that side of my face. "Okay, I deserved that" "No shit Sherlock". About that time Carey walks in to see if everything's okay. "Y'all okay?" He asks, concern prominent on his face. "Peachy" is all I say, still holding my jaw. He gives me that look that's basically him asking if I need his help and I growl. He holds his hands up in surrender and walks out the room then I turn to Snow who still looks pissed. "Baby, I didn't mean to hur-" she puts her finger over my lips and I raise an eyebrow at her. She scoots by my side and lays her head on my chest "Just fucking hold me" she whispers, cuddling up to me. In surprise I wrap my arms around her, doing what she says and hold her. Note to self: NEVER let her get drunk again. God, that was stressful as hell. Carey peeks his head in the door one more time and smiles. I give him a thumbs up and a tired smile and he asks "you sleeping here tonight" and I just nod letting my heavy eyelids fall. He chuckle and say "sweet dreams cupcake" before closing the door. I shoot a bird at the door and drift off to sleep.

When I wake up Snow's sitting straddling my hips with her head on my shoulder but she's not asleep. "Morning, sweetheart" I say rubbing her back. "I'm never drinking again" she groans holding into my tighter. I chuckle and tell her "that's what they all say". I look at my phone and see it's 2pm and we kinda need to get home but if I put Snow on the bike she's probably gonna throw up. "Can we go home" she asks lifting herself off my shoulder. I tell her "Baby, your probably gonna puke your guts out if your on a motorcycle hungover" and she groans again. "Why is there a bruise on your face" she ask running her finger's over my jaw. Damn, that made a bruise? "Um... You kinda slapped the shit outta me last night" I say reluctantly and she says "holy shit. Sorry, I don't remember a fucking thing". Thank god!! "It's okay baby, I was being a dick and deserved it" I say and she giggles. "Ugh, don't make me laugh. My head". After a while we really need to get home so we chance it and ride home praying it doesn't make Snow nauseous.

Someway, somehow, by the grace of god Snow didn't throw up on ride back. When we got here though, now that's another story. I am currently holding her hair back while she regrets ever decision she's ever made up until this point in her life. Once she's done puking her lungs out she sits on her feet and wipes her mouth with a washcloth. "Promise me something" she says looking up at me and I ask "okay, what do I need to promise". She say in complete seriousness "Please never ever, I am begging you, never let me drink again. I am 26,000% serious on this". I chuckle at her and say "I won't let you drink again. I promise". "Good" she says resting her head in her palm. I stand up and pick her up and start walking downstairs and say "let's go lay down with the puppy's". We lay down on the couch with Ally squeezed in the tiny space between me and the back of the couch and Sylo laying comfortably in Snow's lap. I realize both the pups fall asleep pretty quick and tell Snow "They got a good idea going". She smiles and says "I could go for a nap" laying her head on my chest. I kiss her head and say goodnight knowing we're probably gonna be asleep here all day and half the night and since she can't reach my lips with Sylo in her lap, she kisses my chest. Lord, she's crazy.