Chapter 14

Brantley's POV

Once I strip Snow completely naked I pick her up and start bringing her upstairs. I contemplate bringing her to the sin din but decide against it. I'm gonna ease her into this slowly, not just throw her in and let her have a panic attack at what I'm gonna do with all the stuff I have in there. When I get to my bedroom I throw her onto the bed and tell her to stay. I get nipple clamps, a flogger, and a vibrater. When she sees the flogger she looks scared. "I'm not gonna hurt ya baby. Just give it a try, you might like it" I say sitting down on the bed beside her. "If you think I'm gonna let you whip me your out of your damn mind" she let's out the sassy, independent, I do what I want side of her but all I can do is chuckle at her cluelessness. "Baby, it's a flogger not a whip. And I just want you to explore yourself and find out what you like. If you don't like it tell me and I'll stop, okay?" I ask her if that's okay but she doesn't answer. She just plays with the tassels of the flogger while thinking. "If I don't like it you'll stop right then?" She asks probably really nervous about what she's about to do. "Cross my heart" I say putting my hand over my heart. "Okay" she says nervously. I kiss her cheek and roll her over with her ass up. I stand at the end of the bed and swing the flogger a couple time to make sure I don't swing it to hard. "god, what have I gotten myself int-" Snow was cut off by an unexpected moan when I flog her. I flog her again and she moans even louder making me grin. "Does baby girl like to be flogged?" I ask devilishly grinning. She nods and whines "do it again daddy". Without hesitating I flog her again and her moans are like music to my ears. When I can't hold back anymore I throw the flogger across the room and damn near tackle Snow. I pin her hands down with one hand and grab the nipple clamps with the other. "You wanna try these too" I ask holding them in front of her. She nods eagerly and I chuckle putting them on her. I tug on them a little right after I put them on and ask her "you like 'em". She smiles and says "I like 'em a lot". I smirk and suddenly thrust into her. I feel how tight and wet she is and it nearly makes my eye's roll back in my head on contact "Who got you this wet baby" I ask, very pleased with myself for getting my woman this soaked. "ohhh, You did daddy" she moans digging her fingernails into my tattooed forearm. "That's right" I growl and slap her ass earning another moan from her. I lift her legs and hold them to my chest to hit her g-spot every time I thrust, making her scream. "OHHHH, DADDY!!!!" she screams hitting her first climax but I'm shooting for more than one. I grab the vibraber off the side table and turn it on. I rub it on her clit and she damn near rips the sheets with how hard she's pulling at them. "God, harder daddy!!!" she moans raking her nails down my back and I'm sure leaving marks. I growl and thrust harder getting closer to my breaking point and I decide to try something else. I put my hand loosely around her throat and her eye's go from lazily closed to blown out wide and fearful. I keep my hand loosely held around her neck and she starts to get more comfortable with it. Loosening up and getting back into the swing of what we're doing. Her pussy starts getting tighter and her moans louder and I'm just about to blow my load when I say "bite my neck" moving her legs and leaning more down to her. "What" she asks surprised. "Just do it" I order her and she leans up and bites my neck just hard enough and I pull out and cum. "What the fuck was that" she asks breathing heavy. "What the fuck was what" I chuckle, rolling over onto my back. "I bit you" she says looking over at me. "Baby, it's just something I like" I say leaning over and kissing her cheek. "So it's like a pain thing or does it feel good or something" she asks as I take the clamps off her nipples. "It's pain during pleasure. The only way to really understand it is doing it" I explain and she smirks and says "okay, show me" climbing onto my waist. "Baby, I think your gonna be sore enough tomorrow without going another round" I chuckle at her and she pouts. I grab into her lips and pull her down to me. "I'll show you soon. Don't pout" I say in a warning tone and kiss her. She breaks the kiss after a second and pulls back. "Like how soon?" She asks and I roll my eye's. I move her off of my waist and into her spot and say "soon enough" then roll back over to my side. I'm laying facing away from her when I feel little hands snake under my arms and around my torso. Snow locks her arms around me and glues herself to my back and whispers "I wanna snuggle". I laugh and she asks me why. "your the first woman that's ever tried to spoon my bigass." I laugh and does too. "I'm not trying, I'm succeeding" she says snuggling impossibly closer and I just chuckle at her. I lay there being spooned by a girl 3 times smaller than me trying to get used to this feeling. To be honest as long as she's in my bed with me I'm happy.