Chapter13

Brantley's POV

Before I know what's going on I'm hunched over and my ears are ringing. I quickly realize someone hit me so I stand up to my full height which last time I checked was about 6"4, and puff out my chest. I see Jonny standing to my right and Snow is still trying see if I'm okay. "I'm fine" I say roughly and she backs away from me. I growl and grab Jonny by his shirt throwing him in front of me. I'm not gonna fight him in the middle of Walmart so I'm taking this shit outside. I just push him til he willingly walks his bitch ass outside. "look Brantle-" I'm so pissed I don't even let him get out two words before I knock his ass out with one punch. He came down from his dumbass high apearantly once he got outside and was trying to talk me down. I know when I'm seeing red like that it always scared the shit out of him much less when the anger was directed towards him. "Brantley" I here Snow whisper and I turn around quickly. She looks scared of me, I want her to feel safe around me not fear me. I start towards her to hold her but she backs away. "I've never seen anyone like that. I've seen him livid and it doesn't anywhere near compare to that" her voice is shaky and she's looking at me like she just saw me turn into a damn wolf. I can't blame her, I know how I get when I'm that mad and it scares people. She sighs and walks up to me. She puts her hand on my jaw and like she was trying to earlier, makes sure I'm okay. She doesn't look scared anymore, somehow. "thank you." is all she says before she kisses me. "we need to go home before I get arrested" I chuckle, holding her against me. She giggles and rolls her eye's then grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the truck.

On our way home I can't get one question off my mind. "so how did you go from being scared of me to making sure my jaw was fine" I ask looking down at Snow cuddled up against me. "I was scared of you because you were scary as hell. Then I realized how pissed you were when you found out how my dad was and that your the last person that would hurt me" she explains and I'm glad she realizes that I would never hurt her. I kiss her head and pull into the driveway. "we'll have to go back to the store tomorrow" I say shutting off the truck and hopping out to get Snow's door. "yeah, and hope no one remembers us" she says slightly giggling. "Darlin, I hate to break it to ya but I don't think anyone's gonna be forgetting that for a good long while" I chuckle at her while we're walking back up to the house. Once we get into the living room and Snow sits down on the couch I tell her "I'll be right back, I got a surprise for ya" and walk up to my bedroom. I get her surprise and pray that she doesn't freak out and go all goody two shoes on me. When I go back downstairs and plop down on the couch beside her. I hold out her surprise and she looks at me funny. "Are you fucking serious" she giggles looking at the joint into my hand. "I'm guessing you've never smoked weed so I wanna be the first person you experience it with" I tell her pulling my lighter out of my pocket and handing it to her. "Don't give it to me, I've never done this" she says giving me my lighter back. I chuckle and move her into my lap to show her how to do this. "you hold it like this and light it and since you've never done this take a little hit just like you would a cigarette" I light it and take a hit just to show her how and pass it to her. She bounces her legs and just looks at it. "you gonna smoke it or just stare at it" I chuckle at her and she smiles shyly. "I'm nervous" she whines, leaning over on me. "what are you nervous about" I asks laughing at her. There's really nothing for her to be nervous about. "I don't know, that's the thing" she giggles at herself being dumb and stays leaned up against me. "here" I put my finger's over hers and put the blunt up to her lips "now breathe in" I whisper in her ear and she does. She breathes out and starts coughing like most people do. I slightly chuckle at her and pat her back. "how do you feel" I ask, curious. "not much different" she says putting her arms around my neck and cuddling into me. I hold her and take another hit. "gotta stay high all the time" Snow starts singing and I laugh at her song choice. "Is that a real song" I laugh looking down at her. She just nods and giggles.

We lay around and smoke and watch TV for about an hour and a half, and by this time Snow's high as a kite. She doesn't feel it and it makes it that much more hilarious. "You seriously don't feel it" I ask laughing at the way she's acting. "I don't feel anything" she says probably getting annoyed since I've asked this about 10 times. "Baby, your swayin'" I laugh, watching her sway while saying she doesn't feel it. "I am not" she hits my shoulder for thinking I'm lying and I bust out laughing. She pouts at me for laughing so I turn her in my lap so she's straddling me. "don't pout" I order, pointing at her. She giggles and takes my finger into her mouth, sucking on it. I can feel her warm tongue around my finger and I can't help but wonder how it would feel on other places. She holds onto my hand and bobs her head to simulate something I would like for her to be doing right now. I pull my finger out of her mouth and quickly attach my lips to hers, fisting my hand in her hair. I feel her little hands fist in my shirt and pull on it, ready to take it off of me. "If you want it off, take it off baby girl" I whisper in her ear and start kissing her neck as she peels off my shirt. I flip her onto the couch and pin her down. She giggles and growls at me playfully making me chuckles. I growl savagely and she moans!! I didn't think just a growl could do that to her but it just did. "You want me to teach you about your body? Show you the kinkiest things I know? Fuck you until you can't remember your name and will never forget mine" I ask whispering in her and I feel her shiver. "uh hmm" she whines, nodding her head quickly. I chuckle darkly and rip her shirt off making her eye's go wide in surprise of my strength. I'm worried how she's going to react to all the things I want to show her, but then again she may love it. Only one way to find out.