Chapter 43

Snow's POV

After cuddling in the truck the whole way here we finally get to Brantley's house and go in. As soon as I step in the door I feel a wet nose bump my leg and I look down to greet Sylo and Ally.... Who the fuck? I look down at the random Golden Retriever sniffing around my legs then look up at Brantley "where are my pups" I ask kinda disappointed. "Well Amber was always scared of Ally and I couldn't have Sylo on tour with me all the time and he's only ever listened to me, you and Kolby so they're at my deer farm with him" he explains and with every word I'm getting more and more mad. "Brantley are you telling me you gave away my puppies" I ask and he takes a step back before telling me "Amber's coming to get him once she finds a place that allows dogs and I'm bringing our baby's back. Hopefully they won't be too mad at me". I cross my arms over my chest, glaring up at him and he steps forward, softly laying his hands on my hips. He rests his forehead on mine, looking down into my eye's and whisper's "I'm sorry, baby girl, for everything. I'm gonna make it up to you no matter how long it takes me.... starting with showing you my Sin Din". He picks me up and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face, thinking of finally being able to see his makeshift sex dungeon. He never got around to showing me it so I still have no idea what it looks like or the things that he has in there. "I spent all day yesterday fixing it back to the way it was. Amber made me turn it into a man cave after we got back together, didn't like the thought of having a room in the house filled with whips, bondage tape, handcuffs and cock rings" he explains ending with a dark chuckle that made me immediately soaked. "Who wouldn't want that? Was she really that vanilla?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well she didn't like spankings, didn't like spreader-bars, didn't call me daddy, didn't like it when I grabbed her ass or called her degrading petnames. The long and the short of it is.... She wasn't you". He stops at the door of the Sin Din and sits me on my feet kissing me passionately before pulling away and asking if I'm ready. I nod my head yes and he turns the knob, opening the door about an inch and looks at me and says "you do the honors". I put my hand over his and push the door open the rest of the way, walking into my wildest dream. Stripper poles, floggers and other types of whips hanging on the walls, rolls and rolls of bondage tape on shelves, and last but not least the most comfortable looking bed ever that I'm probably never going to get any sleep in. The words "You like it" are whispered in my ear before I feel two big calloused hands rest on my hips and his soft lips on my neck. I let my eye's fall closed and nod my head, hearing him chuckle at me before the door closes behind me. He spins me around abruptly and smashes his lips into mine and I finally find use of my limbs again and start pulling at his shirt. Frustrated that he's not getting the point that I want him to take it off, I get a tight grip in the black material and jerk both hands in opposite directions, almost gasping when I tear a loud tear. Brantley breaks the kiss and looks down at his shirt, torn nearly halfway up to the collar and looks back to me "what the hell? This is my favorite shirt" he says, clearly surprised just as I am at my strength. After standing there for a second admiring my strength I just giggle and say "fuck it. It's already ruined" and rip his shirt all the way up to the collar, afraid I wouldn't be able to rip the seam of the collar. But yet again I surprise myself when I hear the pop of his collar breaking and look at his shirt completely open. "You know paybacks a bitch, right?" He chuckles darkly and my eye's go wide before he rips my shirt down the back and pulls it off. "Damn it, looks like both our favorite shirts are ruined" I smile, pulling him to me for another kiss. He pushes me back on the bed and slides my pants down as he attacks my mouth with his tongue. He pulls away to say something and I ask "payback huh? I was expecting you to make my pants unwearable too". He chuckles and growls "I'll cut em up later" before connecting our lips again. God, I love his growl!! "Baby" I say pushing him away slightly. He looks at me worried and I know I'm going to love seeing his expression change once I say this. I slide out from under him on the bed and stand up, slipping my shoes off and putting my hands on one of the poles in the room to make sure it's sturdy. "You sing and I'll dance" I tell him and he sits up, letting his legs hang off the bed and feet rest on the floor with a grin. He starts singing as I do my thing. I laugh when he starts singing Pornstar Dancing. Just perfect. Spinning on the pole, I can see the amazement on his face as he sings. He's never seen me pole dance before. Sure he's seen me strip but never actually skillful pole dancing. I spread my legs a little more than usual to give him the money shot and I think I saw him start drewling. All of a sudden he stops singing and I put my feet back on the ground look at him like 'what the hell'. He stands up and takes a step to me, never taking his eye's off mine with a blank expression on his face. Everything feels like it's going in slow motion. Placing his hands on my hips, his hands slip under the waistband of my panties and he slides them down. "Can I be Daddy's little fuck toy now?" I ask, looking up at him and me grins and whisper's "I would be honored to have you as my little fuck toy, baby" (To Be Continued)