Chapter 25

Brantley's POV

Snow cries herself to sleep on my back porch in my arms. Seeing what nearly happened to her really made me lose all faith in mankind. That someone could hold somebody down, kicking and screaming and get off on it. It's sick. The scream that came from the woman I love when that piece of shit tried to pull down her pants was the most painful thing I've ever heard. I study her body as she's sleeping. Every line and curve in her body meets my eye as I memorize and admire it. She's so perfect, every tiny inch of her and I want her to be mine. I want all the craziness, all the tears, all the smiles, all the breathtaking laughs. I want it all for as long as I can have it. And I have a feeling it's not gonna be for much longer. She already said she wants to get out of this town and after what happened, I wouldn't blame her for running like hell from this place. "Why are y'all out here" the voice of my little brother snaps me outta my head. I look back at him standing in the doorway and realize me and Snow are both still half naked. "Um.. I found Snow out here and came and sat with her. Now what are you doing here" I say turning the rocker away from him so he doesn't see Snow in her panties. "You said I could come pick up your bow for target practice this weekend" he says sounding confused as all hell. "Oh yeah. It's up in my closet, you can go ahead". After I hear the door shut back I wait a second for him to get upstairs and I pick Snow up, bringing her inside and laying her on the couch. When I let go of her to go fix me some coffee she whines and reaches for me. She opens her eye's and sees I was going to do something and gets up. "I just don't want to be away from you right now" she whispers shyly, holding onto my hand like a scared child. "You can come with me while I fix my coffee, then you need to get some sleep. I know you barely slept last night" I say holding her little hand as I walk into the kitchen and start the coffee maker. I pick her up and sit her on the counter so I can look to her eye's easier. "Hey, where's my giddy, happy, little Snow" I ask tilting her chin to move her eye's from her lap to me. She just looks back down at her lap without saying anything and shuts her eye's tight. I plant a soft kiss on her forehead and pull her into hug. I hear Kolby come back down the stairs and I'm dreading him walking into this. "Oh, uh.. Hey baby Snow" he says awkwardly and Snow pulls away from me giving him a small wave. "Thanks for letting me borrow you bow, brother. I'll get it back here sometime in the next few days. Bye Snow" he says and leaves the house leaving me and Snow alone again. "Do you know where my phone is? I need to call Scott" she asks actually looking at me now. Ever since last night she won't look at me. I reach into the pocket of my sweatpants and pull her phone out, handing it to her. "I brought it when I came down so you didn't miss it if somebody called". She dials a number and puts it on speaker. "Hello" a guy who I can tell is Scott answers. "Hey, Scott, sorry I didn't call you back sooner. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm about to say so when are my hours" she gets straight to the point and I kinda laugh at it. "11am to 7pm. Can you start Monday?" He asks and I look up at her, wondering if she's ready to go back to work that soon. I mean it's just Saturday. "Yeah, Mondays fine with me. Thank you for giving me this job, Scott. you know I've been looking to teach dance for a while and I'm really happy that I'm finally able to". After she thanks him and they say their goodbyes she hangs up. "Are you sure you wanna go back to work this soon" I ask her because I'm really worried about her. she needs time to deal with this not just act like it never happened and go about her business. "Brantley I'm gonna have to go back to work at the restaurant Monday anyway. So why not start at the studio then too? Fuck, and I've gotta switch my hours" she says, starting to get stressed out about all of this. "Listen, we'll worry about this tomorrow but right now I've got a job to do" I say and she looks at me weird and asks "what is it". "It's my mission today to get the smile back on that pretty face" I say and tap her nose and a little smile already forms on her lips. "See, my jobs almost done" I say trying to think of what I wanna do. Just to see how sensitive she is to this I run my hands up and down her sides, caressing her hips and breasts and thankfully she doesn't seem to mind. I give her a gentle kiss and slide her to the edge of the counter "If you don't want to just say the word, baby girl" I whisper in her ear and start kissing her neck. "hmm" she let's out a soft little moan and I'm sooo happy what happened isn't affecting her sexually. I start to slide her panties down and she lifts herself up so I can get them off easier. I drop to my knees and she shuts her legs tightly, closing her eye's as well. "Baby, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you" I say, coaxing her thighs open and calming her by stroking the tops of her thighs. I gently kiss her inner thighs and tease her entrance with my fingers as I attach my mouth to her clit. "Uhhhh, god Brantley"............... (To be continued)