Chapter 44

Snow's POV

"I would be honored to have you as my little fuck toy, baby" a small grin tugging at his lips went to an assault on my mouth very quickly and I'm enjoying every fucking second of it. Just the thought of having him inside me again makes my eye's wanna roll back in my head. As Brantley explores my mouth with his tongue I unzip his jeans, sliding my hand inside and softly grazing my fingertips over his already completely hard cock. He grunts "fuck" when I wrap my hand around him, my finger's barely touching because of the sheer size of him and start lightly stoking his length. "C'mer" he mutters under his breath, pulling me over to the bed and down into his lap, wanting to fuck me right here but I have other plans. Crawling out of his lap and sitting on the floor in front of him, I pull his jeans down letting his cock spring free. "Goddamn, baby girl" he groans as I kiss the head and slightly lick it, teasing him. I finally take him into my mouth, sucking softly while stroking the rest of him. He grabs a fistful of my hair and gives it a tug. I pull back and with a pop he comes out of my mouth and take him back in, swerling my tongue around him as I take more of him into my mouth. I play with his balls as I feel him slide down my throat and I start bobbing my head softly, him fisting his hand tighter in my hair and pushes himself into my mouth even more, hitting the back of my throat and pulling me back up repeating it. God he's so hard and I don't think I've ever been this wet. I reach down and rub my clit before he pulls my head away from his hips, licking my lips for more but he just picks me up, sliding me down onto him. "Brantley" I moan, my eye's rolling back in my head at the feeling of him inside me. He attaches his lips to my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot and sucking hard on it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" I breathily moan, playing with my breasts until he replaces my hands with his. Squeezing them slightly and taking a nipple into his mouth, pulling at my nipple ring with his teeth. "Ohhhhh shit. Hmmm" the uncontrolled moan comes out as a high pitched whine as I'm getting closer. "Bounce baby" Brantley nearly whispers and I do as I'm told, bouncing harder. I can feel him hitting my g-spot every time and It's taking all I have not to scream out his name. Who cares, fuck it. "AHH FUCK BRANTLEY!!!!" I scream out, my climax ripping through my body like a tornado of complete and utter pleasure more intense than I've ever felt. My body writhing and hot, I circle my hips giving a little less stimulation to bring myself down gently. I rest my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath when he pulls my head up by my messy curls and kisses me. "We're not done yet, baby girl" he chuckles darkly before flipping and throwing me into the position he wanted like I weighed nothing.

Brantley's POV

Flipping Snow onto her stomach I give her ass a nice smack and enjoy the soft moan that she produces. I spread her legs and slide a finger between her sweet little pussy lips, feeling how wet she is. "Baby, you're little pussy is all soaked. Who made you this wet, sweetheart" I ask and lick her a little to tease her just like she did me. "Hmmm, you did Daddy. Fuck" she whines, her legs trembling on either side of my head as I taste her sweetness. "That's right" I growl getting up off my knees beside the bed and slam back into her. "UHHH!!!" She screams out, scratching at the sheets before gripping them harshly and pulling with all her might. I thrust into her, tightly gripping her thighs at the heavenly feeling of her tight little pussy. "Goddamn baby girl, you're tighter than I remember" I grunt out, slamming into her tight heat as she moans "Uhhhh, fucckkkkk. Daddy!!!". I grab a fist of her wild hair and pull her up to me, nipping her ear and playing with her perfect plump breasts. "Are you on birth control baby?" I pant in her ear, ramming my cock inside her harder to make it harder for her to answer. She just nods her head and whines "m hmm". I smirk, pounding her impossibly harder as I feel her tightening on me and growl in her ear "Do you want me to cum inside that sweet little pussy, baby girl". "AHHHH FUUCCCKKKK!!!!! YES DADDY, PLEEEEASE!!!!" she screams digging her nails into my ribs where she's trying to keep herself standing and I blow my hot load inside of my woman with a growl. "Mine"