jealousy ; tobi-q

the exams were drawing near. everyone is trying to study and get good grades.

especially kageyama and hinata.

due to having very bad english, hinata asked yachi to tutor him. however, as she was busy, she asked him to ask qq to tutor him instead. he did, and she agreed. having grown up in an english-speaking country, her english was better than his, at least.

as she began to tutor him before volleyball practice, her time with kageyama was taken away. the setter began to get jealous and protective of her.

one day, he went up to qq and hinata, who were in the middle of another study session. quickly, he grabbed her hand and pulled her off the ground and outside.

he finally let her go, and she withdrew her arm and rubbed it in pain.

"nandayo, tobio-chan!" she said, shooting him an evil eye, "what was that for?"

"you're not spending time with me anymore!" he yelled, pouring everything out in a steam, "you've been tutoring hinata boke, but what about me? you've barely spoken to me for the past few days!"

she raised an eyebrow at him before trying to stifle a giggle.

"let me guess," she said, trying as hard as she could to keep a straight face, "kageyama, a total tsundere, is jealous?"

"s-shut up!" he yelled, blood rushing to his cheeks.

"ne," she said, laughing as she patted him on the arm, "it's only temporary. i'm coaching shoyo for yachi until the exams are over."

"p-promise you'll spend time with me after the exams?" he asked, blush forming on his cheeks.

"sure," she said, "now let's get you inside for volleyball practice."

word count: 282
date published: 080417