conversations ; tadarah

as the tests were coming up, sarah decided to study with yamaguchi over at his house. she wanted to spend time with him, anyway. the sky was beginning to turn dark and yamaguchi glanced out of his window.

"hey, sarah, it's getting dark," yamaguchi said, looking out of the window, "i think you should really go home now."

"alright," sarah said, beginning to shove her stationery into her pencil case.

snap.

the lights went out.

"the power's out," he said, "it'll be a while till it gets sorted out. i'm sorry, you're going to need to stay here till it's back on. i'm not safe with you going home at this hour especially with no streetlights on outside."

the two sat in silence.

"why don't we tell each other weird childhood stories while we wait?" he suggested, "i'll go first."

he began recalling some story of him and tsukishima did some weird shit as kids. he was the one mainly doing all of it, and tsukishima was just shaking his head at him and refusing to do the same thing.

they began to take turns, telling the most ridiculous stories they remembered during their childhood days.

suddenly, the power went back on, much to their relief.

"it's been great studying with you," she said, stuffing her books, other materials and pencil case into her bag, "thanks tadashi."

"y-you can come back tomorrow if you want!" he said bashfully with a hint of pink on his cheeks as he led her out to the door.

"a-alright then," she said, "see you tomorrow, then."

date published ; 120517
word count ; 249

a/n ; this book is so ded ,, what better way than to start it back up again with tadarah ?? ^-^