another dimension ; kimshi

sugawara: 18, kimberly: 15

headcannon: the reason why one likes an anime character is because they are soulmates, just in different dimensions

; very cringe, read at your own risk

somewhere in asia, lives a girl with dark brown hair and a pair of black orbs that hide behind a pair of purple-rimmed glasses. her name is kimberly, and unknown to most people in her class, she was an otaku. despite all the anime she had watched, the one that held a special place in her heart was a certain sport anime that involved volleyball. you got it, haikyuu.

this may or may not be a reason why she likes haikyuu, but her heart was taken by a certain silver-haired third year in the anime. his name? sugawara koushi. if she stood next to him, her head would rest nicely on his shoulder.

(i did the measurements and yes i was in tears) 

sugawara may not seem very muscular, macho or anything, but he was the ideal one in her eyes. she loved everything about him: the way he cared for his kouhais just like a mother, how he helped his team achieve points, his hazel eyes, silver hair, beauty spot... everything, really. to her, his perfections were perfections, and his flaws were things she could accept and regard as perfection. they made him who he was. it was everything about him that attracted her.

Now, on the other side of the screen, in miyagi prefecture, lives a guy with silver hair and a pair of hazel brown eyes. his name is sugawara koushi. he had only seen some anime, and he had one secret, one that he never even let daichi or asahi know. his favourite anime was a moe-ish yet not moe anime, and his favourite character was a certain dark-haired girl called kimberly.

kimberly may not seem as the prettiest girl ever in existence, but she was perfect for him. he loved everything about her: her motherly yet not motherly nature, her caring, warm and sort of shy personality, how she was not easily pissed, her black eyes, dark brown hair... everything. to her, she was like a flawless goddess from heaven, no doubt about it. even though she had flaws just like everyone else, it made her kimberly. it is everything in her including her flaws that attracted sugawara.

they can dream and long to meet each other, but they can't. why?

because they're soulmates from different dimensions.

word count: 366
originally published on: 070217
date republished: 120317