history maker ; viktuuri

don't stop us now

many people were opposed to viktor and yuuri's relationship. how could they be together? yuuri basically stole viktor from the figure skating world just to be taught by him?

the moment of truth

but they had to accept it sooner or later. viktor and yuuri loved each other, to the stars and back.

we were born to make history

though yuuri knew he took viktor away from the world, he didn't regret it one bit. he was glad he did, because the grey-haired russian was the best thing that ever happened to him, and he was not about to lose him.

we'll make it happen

yuuri was determined to win the grand prix final, and viktor was determined to make him win the gold. alas, he lost to yuri, who set the new record for figure skating and beat viktor.

we'll turn it around

yuuri was ready to let viktor go, but viktor didn't want to. after much persuation, yuuri decided to let viktor continue coaching him for the next grand prix final.

yes we were born to make history

viktor was even more determined and powered by adrealine to coach yuuri again for the next grand prix final and bag the gold. the duo were definitely born to make history.

word count ; 216
date published ; 300417

a/n ; uM but i still don't rly ship this, i'm mutual :)) no hate thankss ;; also i guess i would spell yuuri's name like this in future

update ; okay i guess i can open up to requests but nth smutty lol ;; also for songfics pls reccomend a song so i can actually write heheh ;; and to my frens if you're a shameless bean like me you can request a ship ft yourself ,,, ok peace out xx