Chapter 11: Missing Mom & Losing Sky

This chapters song 😁

Song: Why Worry

By: Set It Off  (Aka The best band ever)

I was setting in my room crying. But when don't I? It seems like that's all I do in this room...well except for sleeping.

Crying is the only thing I'm good at.

I toke out my phone and stared at it. I looked at my lock screen that was a picture of me and my mom when I was 15.

I want to tell my mom about everything that has happened while I was here. I want to see her.

I miss her....so much.

I don't want to be here. Why do I have to be here? Why can't I just leave?

I wish I had a better dad. I wish I wasn't so fucking ugly. I wish some many things. I remember when my mom used to say if you wish upon a star your wish will come true.

Well actually when you wish on a star...that star is gonna leave...so that wish...that you would do anything for.

That wish will leave. It's gone. It will never happen.

Happy endings? Fake. Love? Fake.

My mom used to say everything happens for a reason. None of that bull shit is real. None.

Just like how my mom used to say I was nothing like my dad truth is I am. Actually I look and act just like him.

I have his ugly selfish eyes for one. Every time I look in the mirror all I see is...him. I hate it. I hate him!

Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Why couldn't I have just stayed home?! Why did I come here?! Just so he can torture me?!

What can't my dad love me? Why can't we all just be a happy family? Why does he have to have a girlfriend?

I never should've came. Now all of them see me as I see my dad. I hate him. I hate him so much! My mom always said hate is a strong word.

Well I hate him more then cats hate pickles.

Ughhh! Maybe I just need too get out of the house...and maybe just go to a party and forget this ever happened.

Yea? Yea.

Everyone thinks I'm still like him. So why not go back to being like him again...

Then...the next thing I knew...I blanked out. I just lost control. I don't know what happened. I just started doing whatever.

I sneaked out of the house....and went to a party.

Jordan's POV

"What did you do to make her hate you so much dad?" Carter asks, but his dad just went up the stairs with his girlfriend with out saying  another word...he didn't have one single emotion on his face.

All five of us (Carter, Jordan, Sarah, Alisa, and Trent) just sat on the couch taking in what just went down in are very eyes. "What does she know that I don't?" Carter asks,

We all looked at Sarah, she sighs. "It's not my place to tell. And it's none of my business, it's your dads, moms and Skylar's." She says,

"It's not my business? It's my family too!" Carter says, "Honey, honestly you just don't want to know. I've been trying to keep this from you ever since it started and ended." Sarah says,

"What was it?! I deserve too know! Sky knows! Mom knows! And dad knows!" Carter says,

"Honey, Skylar wasn't supposed too know." She says, then walks out of the room with a sad glint in her eye.

We all sat on the couch, on are phone. Or just watching tv. Damn sponge bob just watched that whole thing.

"Carter!" Alisa screeches, "Damn girl! What's wrong?" Trent asks covering his ears, "Look!" She says pointing to her phone screen.

It was Skylar but she wasn't in her room. She was at a party. But she wasn't just at a party no, no. She was drunk.

"What?!" Carter yells, he grabbed the phone and swiped through some of the pictures with Sky.

She was kissing a boy on picture, she was drinking on one, and there was so many more.

"I'll going too get her." Trent says, "NO! I mean...you can't go by yourself. I'll go with you I guess." I say,

"Nah. I'll be fine." He says, "No, no you won't." I say shaking my head. "Guys shut up. We are all going too get her together." Carter says,

I scoff, "Got a problem?" Carter asks, "No. not at all. Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I say,

We all got in the car, the whole ride was quiet. The only sound was the soft music playing. When we got there everyone got out.

We all searched the house for Sky but you could barely see over all the other people. We all meet up. "It's impossible! There is to many people!" Alisa says,

"We tried texting her, looking for her. What are we supposed too do?" Trent asks, "Guys." Carter says then points too a girl.

She looked drunk, her hair was all messy and she was wearing a crop top and some shorts. She was laughing at something. Carter walks over to her.

"Skylar!" He says, we all followed Carter and went with him. "Carter! You made it!" She says falling on him.

"I didn't want to make it." He says, Sky looked white. Well whiter then usual. And well dead, no emotions just her giggling at nothing just the air.

"Oh guys! You're alllllll here!" Sky says, "Sky are you okay?" Trent asks, "Does she look okay stupid?!" I yell,

"I was just asking!" Trent defended himself, "I don't care!" I say, "Guys stop fighting! Where did she go?!" Alisa asks pointing where Sky was.

Key word...was

Meaning shes not there anymore.

"Why wasn't anyone watching her?!" Carter yells, "Oh brother. This is going to be a long night...I can just tell." Trent says,

Always remember...
Not everything is as it seems