Chapter 30: Whos The Text From? & The Real Trent

Sorry for the this short chapter...but idk I just kinda ran out of ideas for the chapter....and I didn't want to start all the cool drama stuff until NEXT chapter. Anyways...This Chapters Song

Song: Circus

By: Britney Spears

You know about Alan???

Why is he talking about him? How does he know him?

What about Alan?

About how Alan wants to see Sky again.

To hell if he thinks I'm seeing him EVER again. "Carter!" I yell, he comes to the kitchen and fills up a cup of water.

"What?" He asks, "Explain this." I say, I throw his phone at him. He grabs it just before it hits the ground and puts his drink down glaring at me.

"What the hell?" He asks, "Just look at it!" I say, he scrolls up and down on the text messages reading them. His eyes go wide. "Sky..." He starts,

"No! Tell me how and why." I say, he sighs. "Sky I'm sorry." He says, "Who are you talking too? Who is this?" I ask, he stays quiet for a second. The front door is thrown open to show Trent.

"What's up with you?" Carter asks, "Dude! Someone spray painted my car pink!" Trent yells angrily, wait. Me and Jordan spray painted someone's Lamborghini pink. A coincidence?

"What type of car do you have?" I ask, "A Lamborghini!" He says, oh shit. We spray painted Trent's Lamborghini.

Whatever. He deserved it anyways. But why was Jordan so mad at him? What did Trent do to him? And why didn't Jordan tell me that we were spray painting Trent's Lamborghini?

I'll definitely ask him later. "Yeah okay. Carter I'll have to talk to you later. Now if you can excuse me. I have to go." I say,

"Go where? With who? Your boyfriend?" Carter asks, "Uhhh boyfriend...? Since when!?" Trent asks,

"Since I said yes." I say, "Why wasn't I told you got a boyfriend?" Trent asks, "Because it's none of your fucking business." I say, "Who's your boyfriend?" He asks,

"Why does it matter?" I ask, "It's Jordan." Carter says rolling his eyes. Trent coughs. "Jordan?! Carters friend Jordan!? That Jordan!?" Trent asks almost yelling.

"Yes. That Jordan." I say, "Why!?" Trent asks, "Uhhh because I like him." I say, "Why!?" He asks again.

"Why are you asking so many questions!?" I yell back. He is really getting on my nerves with all these whys!

"Bye." I say, I walk up to my room and text Emma. She said she'd bring me some clothes to try on. I have a bad feeling. You know when you get that gut feeling that something bad is going to happen?

Well I have that feeling.

I hear a knock on my door. That's weird. Emma isn't supposed to be here for another hour or two. I run over to my door thinking it was Emma and I pull it open. But it was not Emma. It was Trent sadly.

"Trent? Get out." I say, I try closing the door but he stops me. "Sky, I just want to say that I'm sorry." He says, sorry? He's sorry? Well he should be sorry.

"What for?" I ask, playing dumb. "For uhh asking so many questions and about Jordan and stuff..." He says, "Well you should be sorry. I'm happy for once! And I don't need anyone ruining that!" I say,

Of course I still have feelings for him. But it's not like I'm going to show that! He's got a girlfriend and I've got a boyfriend. And I'm happier than I've ever been.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. It's just that...I have feelings for you, Sky." He says, those three words. When those three words came out of his nasty mouth I almost died.

Well I didn't expect that. He has done so much to me! Yet I still like him for some reason.

"Get out of my room. I don't like you and I will never like you again. You lost your chance. If you think you can just come in here and say your sorry...and think everything will be okay than you're crazy." I say,

"Actually I was thinking maybe we could..." He says gesturing to me and him. "If you think I'd cheat on Jordan than you're crazy. I may be a lot of bad things but at least I'm loyal." I say,

"Look, Sky, I'm just saying-" He starts, but I cut him off. "No. I'm just saying...get out." I say, he laughs.

"Your loss!" He says walking out of my room. What an asshole! I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel bad for Angelina. She has no idea what she is getting herself into.

I could help and tell her...but if I did...she wouldn't believe me. And I have no way to get in touch with her.

Once a again...there was a knock at the door. I throw it open. Obviously I really thought it was Emma this time. I already had to deal with Trent one time...I thought he learned his lesson.

But when I opened the door. I learned that he doesn't give up easily. It was Trent. I guess the real Trent is not the guy I thought and hoped he was. He's just an asshole and so much more.

But what happened next...I never thought would have happened. And that was just the start of this horrible day. And oh god I couldn't wait for this day to end.