Acting out Mouthless (20 Chapters of Bucky 1)

Laney- Hey guys! Before we start the chapter, we have a quest who requested be here in the last book.

Larry- here's ilovelaney!

Bucky- Just call me Bucky

Laney- You username is very.... interesting....

Bucky- hehe, h-hi Laney

Larry-(smirks) He. Now we have a dare from Coreyriffinrulez to act out a part of her book mouthless ..... preferably a murder scene

Laney- oh. That book.

Bucky- this is gonna be fun to watch (gets out popcorn)

(after a few minutes and getting ready and getting people)

Carrie- why do I have to be dead the whole time? can't we act out the chapter before?

Corey- HA I LIVE LONGER

Carrie- you get stabbed at the end -_-

Larry- this chapter's very dramatic

Laney- and don't think I'm having fun, i have to act out a mouth psychopath.

Bucky- just start it already!

(at the theater)

Movie director- 3...2....1.... action!

Carrie- (dead on the floor) 

Larry- (sitting next to her while crying) how could you.... (clenches fists)

Laney-(turns around and looks on the floor)

Larry- why would you kill her... (stands up)

Laney- (raises eyebrow)

Larry- YOU MONSTER!!! (kicks laney to the ground)

Laney- (tries to get up)

Larry- (keeps foot on her)

Laney- (grabs his leg and flips him on the floor, aiming the 'knife' at larry's chest)

Corey- (gasping for air) L-laney p-please d-d-on't k-k-kill h-him

Laney- (stabs larry)

Larry- n-nO!

Corey- Larry try and survive and stop Lanes.... (loosing breath)

Larry- ok C-c-corey (tries to stands up and pulls the knife out, taking deep breaths) I-I can do this (throws knife far from Laney's reach, he walks towards Laney and kicked her to wall weakly, and he punched her)

Laney- (falls to ground)

Larry- (getting weaker while holding her to the ground)

Laney- (kicks him against wall and stood up, brushing off the dust of her dress)

Larry- (notices something tucked in her dress, crawls to wards her and takes it from her belt) why would you have this if you nearly killed Corey...

Corey- (gasps for air) w-what w-was it...

Larry- (throws it to Corey)

Corey- (widens eyes) Lanes you still have this.... we took this when we were at the school dance, before you went insane.... why is this so special to you now...(blinks back tears)

Laney- (grabs the picture, grabbed the knife and stabbed in him in the heart)

Corey- LANES NO!!!! (loosing breath faster)

Movie director- AND CUT! PERFECT!!!! WE FILED IT AND NOW IT'S FAMOUS ON THE INTERNET

Everyone- (crying)

Bucky- CONTINUE PLEASE!

laney- no thank you.

Corey- this is so weird...

Larry- I got the most lines ^^

Carrie- (still lying on the floor) are we done...?