Meddling Tori Part 2

Cat and Jade took a bow as the classroom filled with the applause of their friends and classmates. Jade looked at Cat and smirked proudly, waggling an eyebrow. It was over, they'd finally pulled it off and did a damn good job of it too.

"Excellent work girls! I'm sure Diana Son herself would be proud of you for that performance." Sikowitz applauded them "Very convincing portrayal indeed. How interesting." He continued, pondering for a moment. Jade saw Cat drop her gaze to the floor and blush slightly. Jade just rolled her eyes noticeably at her balding  teacher and sat down. Cat took a seat beside her.

"That really was awesome guys, you nailed it." Tori put one of her hands on each of the girls' shoulders from behind and gave a small congratulatory squeeze, which Cat accepted with a smile. Jade literally brushed it off with a shrug.

"So the rest of us were going to go to Karaoke Dokie tonight, wanna come?" Cat asked Tori.

"Wait, I thought we all got lifetime bans? Oh, that's right, dumb and dumber dropped the ban after I humiliated them and made them take care of Trina." Tori thought back to when Trina got her wisdom teeth out and shuddered. Then she nodded in agreement. "Sure, I'll come. I don't have to flush anyone's gums with salt water this time around.

"Yay!" Cat clapped excitedly. Then the bell rang and everyone left for their next classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I forgot how amazing this food is." Andre said, rubbing his hands together as he looked down at his plate of buffalo nuggets.

Everyone was gathered around one of the larger tables chatting amongst themselves when the DJ started making an announcement. 

"Alright everyone, right now I got nobody signed up to sing for us. Isn't that sad? If anyone wants to sing karaoke solo or in a pair, gimme your name and song choice soon."

An idea suddenly popped into Tori's head and she nudged Andre gently under the table. He looked at her and made a 'what?' sound, his mouth was incredibly full. She dipped her head slightly in the direction of Jade and Cat and smiled. Andre quickly swallowed his mouthful.

"Girl I don't know what you're thinking but you better stop thinking it fast. I already told you not to meddle." Andre whispered, trying to avoid Jade's eyes which were now watching him closer.

"Oh, come on Andre. You saw the way they kissed each other. They're just in denial. All they need is a little push, which I can give them." Tori argued, also trying to keep her head down. Jade watched her intently as she seemed to come to a decision and quickly get up and dart away from the table.

"Oh boy..." Jade sighed, prompting a look from Cat. "What is it?" The redhead asked. Jade pointed across the room at Tori who was now speaking with the DJ, occasionally glancing across at them and smiling deviously.

"I think Tori's meddling again." They looked at each other and sighed, leaning their heads against each other.