Chapter 15 - Zinnia and Hyacinth Face Reveal!!!!!

Can I just point out that this is one of the longer books I've written? Just wanted to point that out :)

Cuppa003 drew Zinnia and Hyacinth! Hyacinth is on the left Zinnia is on the right! (BTW Hyacinth is wearing her old outfit, the one with the jacket and leggings)

This is the new outfit Hyacinth wears! Ignore the crinkles, bad lighting and eraser marks please :) this is just to give you an idea of what her outfit is like (sorry that this isn't computer drawn like the picture above this one, I only draw on p...

This is the new outfit Hyacinth wears! Ignore the crinkles, bad lighting and eraser marks please :) this is just to give you an idea of what her outfit is like (sorry that this isn't computer drawn like the picture above this one, I only draw on paper) 'kay back to story :3

"Yes Commander," I obeyed, slowly backing away as I blocked the bullets.

"Reinhardt! Keep that shield up! Winston! Put down your shield!" Ana strode behind them as Morrison looked over.

"But Captain-" Winston protested, but Ana cut him off sharply.

"I don't care if it isn't working yet, we need that shield up!"

"Yes, Captain." He put down his shield before getting called over by the Commander with D.Va and Pharah.

I caught the few hushed words between them as we waited for a verdict:

"D.Va, Winston, you are going to have to fly or jump to them. D.Va, your thrusters are faster than Pharah and should match the jet speed. Boost up there and shoot them down."

"Yes, sir!" D.Va squeaked before sprinting off, her mech clunking with every step.

"Winston, you and Pharah will be able to attack them if you time it right. Estimate where the jets will be, Winston you will have to jump up and take them down. Pharah, be careful when attacking. You're slower than the jets, but your rockets can do a reasonable amount of damage to them. Go out there and take them down." Morrison sent them off and spoke to Ana who walked towards us and told us what was about to happen.

I looked up as she informed us of the events, to see only three jets whizzing past us, big enough to hold a couple dozen men. D.Va thrusted up to one. We all heard her squeak loudly "Annyeong!" before landing on the jet and shooting at the wings, causing the jet to descend rapidly.