Author's Note

I hope you all enjoyed Submitting To Him!

If you haven't please do the following!

•make sure you vote for the chapters you like! (It helps the book grow which encourages me to write!)

•comment and tell me what you think of the book or what you want to see in the sequel! I'm super excited about it!

•go check out my second book The Hunting if you haven't already! It's not complete but I update every Wednesday!

•follow me if you want updates, news, and other information about this book, its sequel (which will be out in the summer), The Hunting, or future books to come!

~~~~~

I am currently working on the first chapter of another book! I'm not sure when I'll post the book but it will be out before or during this coming summer! Here is the summary for my next book!

•••••••••••
~Loving With A Bad Heart~

For Titus, being in a foster home since he could remember isn't an easy thing to talk about. Titus, the star athlete of the local high school whom everyone loves, graduates with honors and enrolls to become a Navy S.E.A.L. This surprises everyone because of his ruff background. Many wonder why he chooses to become a S.E.A.L., but Titus is not willing to tell anyone his secret. Working hard he makes it to the top of his unit but after six long years he returns home, only to run into Kinsley.

~~~~~

Kinsley, the quiet bookworm who enjoys being alone is relieved when school ends only to begin college. After finishing school Kinsley decides to break out of her shell and live life to the fullest because of the secret she holds deep inside. Running into Titus was something short of a miracle, a miracle Kinsley desperately needed.

~~~~~

When two people with very different backgrounds collide will they help or hurt each other? Both holding deadly secrets and neither willing to tell a soul. The past is dangerous, the present is deadly, and the future is haunting. Is loving with a bad heart possible?

***** All rights reserved to ToniLeeAnn. Stealing is a crime. *****

•••••••••

Please comment and tell me your opinions about this new book!

Remember!
•vote
•comment
•share
•follow

And always,

•Be Blessed!