Finn

"Well what do you wanna see first?" I ask.

"I thought you were the tour guide Mr.Wolfhard?" She giggled. She's so cute when she laughs.

Finn you met her like 10 minuets ago chill.

"How do you know my last name?" I asked smirking at her.

"Oh, Sadie told me on the bus." She then flushed when she realized what she just said.

"So you talked about me huh?" I smiled at her.

"Well, um..." she turned red and I changed the subject so she wouldn't get embarrassed.

"It's ok, Gaten talks about Sadie all the time."

"Does he like her?"

"I wouldn't say like, I would say obsessed." She laughed again. "But most of the time I just let him talk and I think about other things, like today he wouldn't shut up."

"What did you think about today?"

"You know, first day of school, teachers, friends," I mumbled the last one, "you." Hoping she wouldn't hear.

"What was that?" She asked with a smirk.

"Oh nothing." I said looking down. I looked back up and I got lost in her deep brown eyes for a couple seconds and we found ourselves in front of the library.

"Shall we?" I ask.

"Certainly." She smiles, again.

"Do you like to read?" I ask.

"Occasionally." She says. "But when I do, I get lost in the book. What about you?"

"Eh I don't read that often, usually just for school." We sat down across from each other at one of the tables.

"Tell me about yourself." I said leaning back into my chair."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Anything." That was the truth, I just wanted to get to know her.

"Well my full name is Millie Bobby Brown, I just moved here for England a week ago."

"England?" I said.

"No, I just have an English accent." She said tilting her head.

"Funny and cute." I said smiling back at her.

"Did you just call me cute?" She asks giggling.

"Nope must of been in your head." I said sarcastically. She laughs again, she has such a beautiful laugh.

Finn stop

"What about you?"

"What about me?" I ask.

"I wanna know about you."

"Well, my name is Finn Wolfhard, as you already know. I moved here from Canada 7 years ago, I play guitar and sing, even though I'm not very good."

"Well, I bet your wonderful."

"Why thank you madam." I say bowing my head. "Do you have any musical talent?"

"Well, I sing but not in front of people, I don't think I'm very good at it."

"You think?"

"Well I've never really sang in front of anyone, just my shower head."

"Let me guess you also get straight A's without even trying?"

"Haha very funny Wolfhard, and no I have to work for my A's."

"Triple threat I see." I say raising one eyebrow."

*Bell rings*

"We should probably get to home base," I say, "We have 5 minutes till we're late."

"Well then lets go." She says opening the door for me.