millie

since the fair didn't start for another hour i decided to go home and get ready.
"hey, sads!" i said as i picked up my phone from the upcoming call.
"hey! so gaten asked me to go to the fair with him!"
"that's so great sadie! finn asked me earlier also, wanna come over and we can get ready together?"
"give me one reason not to! i'll be over in 10!"
i feel like i've never grown so close to someone as i already have with sadie. i met her only a few days ago and she is closer than any of my friends i ever had back in London.
once she got to my house we went back upstairs and picked out outfits.
"millie you look so hot" sadie said as i walked out of the bathroom wearing light blue T, ripped white jeans, and gold adidas superstars.
"stop it," i said laughing "what are you gonna wear?" i asked sitting down on my bed unplugging my phone from the charger.
"i'll show you one sec," she grabbed some clothed and walked into the bathroom.
i turned on my phone went to instagram and started to scroll on my feed when sadie walked out wearing a grey halter shirt with black leggings and white converse.
"sadie, you look good!" i said looking up from my phone.
"she sat next to me as my phone buzzed as i looked at the notification and smiled.
"finn?" she asked
"you guessed it!"

finnlard💩: be there in 15, guessing your with sadie so i brought gaten along if you don't mind i'll drive them too.
millster👎🏼: you know us so well, that's fine with me!
finnlard💩: k see you soon! still loving the named btw
millster👎🏼: i can agree

"finns with gaten, they're picking us up in 15 minutes." i yelled to sadie as she was putting on light makeup in the bathroom.
"ok!" she yelled back.
"millie come!" she said as i walked into the bathroom
"what do you need?" i leaned against the doorway
"i'm doing your makeup!"
"i don't wear makeup." i said raising my eyebrows
"not a lot, just a little, pleaseeee?" she put her hands together and frowned
"ok fine, just don't make me look like a clown." i said as i sat on the chair next to my vanity.

//

didn't feel like proof reading this so sorry if there are mistakes heehee AND HOLY SHIT WERE ALMOST TO 1K READS WHAT IS LIFE