finn

i laughed and shook my lead when she shut the door and put on a t-shirt and shorts to wear to bed. i put a blanket and pillow on the floor for me to sleep on.
"finn, what's this?" pointing to the bed i was making up
"if your uncomfortable, i can move here."
"no, no it's fine, you can sleep up here" she lied down on the bed patting the space next to her.
"goodnight millie" she was shorter than me so her head went up to about my chin. i leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"goodnight finn" she said as her eyes drifted off to sleep as mine did too.
NEXT MORNING
we went downstairs and we stared to make breakfast. we made pancakes, we made the batter and was heating up the pan when i flicked a little bit of batter on her shirt, well my shirt.
"oops sorry millie!" i said laughing
she turned around with a smirk on her face
"oh you think that's funny?" she said approaching me
"no," i paused "i think it's hilarious!"
she took a spoon and put a little batter on it and swiped it at me
"millie bobby brown!" i said taking a bigger spoonful and chased her around the kitchen. she took another spoonful about the same size as mine as we were still running. i took mine and wiped it on her nose and her mouth was hanging open.
she took here and wiped it all over my mouth as we wouldn't stop laughing. we washed up our faces and we continued to make the pancakes.
"finn?"
"ya mills?"
"you-you uh got a little something"
"where?" she walked towards me and took her thumb and wiped it on my cheek
"better?"
"not quite yet." she said as she putted the top of my shirt closer in and left a short sweet kiss on my lips
"all better!" she said taking a seat at the table as i brought breakfast over with a bright smile still over my lips.

//

i have the chapter i think 2 after this planned out and y'all are gonna HATE me