Finn

Flash back to when they walked in the room

"Yes, nice to meet you." Millie said as I nodded.

"Finn I have you sitting right over there with Gaten, Caleb, and Noah." I looked over at the boys as they were talking to each other.

"Assigned seating on the first day?" I whispered to Millie as she laughed. I smiled as she laughed. I didn't try to smile but whenever I see her I can't help but smile. I walked over to the group of desks and took a seat next to Noah.

"So lovebird, how's Millie?" Gaten asked.

"Haha very funny Gaten."

"I know my Finnie boy, he's in loooove!" Caleb said lightly slapping my arm.

"I just met her guys!"

"So what." Noah said.

"We know you like her Finn, we've known you forever just tell us.

"Ok, fine she's just so pretty and sweet and her smile..." I looked over my shoulder and Sadie saw me then turned back and said something and Millie turned around as I blushed and tuned back.

"I KNEW IT!!" Gaten said as I was hoping no one heard him.

"Gaten shut up!" I said as I covered his mouth.

"Don't tell her though, please?"

"We won't, but you should-"

"Hey guys!" Sadie said as she walked over to us.

"Hey Sads" Gaten said blushing.

"Listen Finn, your going to get Millie's number after school when we all hang out."

"Were all hanging out?" Noah asked.

"Yes, I've decided it."

"Ok." Caleb said laughing.

She walked back over to her table as I saw Millie roll her eyes while giggling, and yes before you ask. i was staring