millie

READ END NOTE

finally, it was friday. my favorite day of all the week, except this week. he was coming to school today, what a joy. no one except my friends would know the story of him, no one would know to be careful. all the girls will soon be chasing after him not knowing what their getting themselves into. i wish it would all disappear. him, the memories, the past. i don't want what happened to lila to happen to anyone else, she suffered and no one else should. i sat next to sadie on the bus like i do every morning. we barely talked because i was so stressed about him. she calmed me down a bit but it didn't really help. finn was the only one that really made me calm and make me feel safe. we hopped off the bus and i immediately gripped his hand and he squeezed it, showing he was there for me. he pecked the top of my head as we walked in the school doors to my first class, science with finn sadie and gaten.

"okay class, we have a new student today." i looked over at finn and felt pit in my stomach.

why does my life have to be exactly like a movie i thought. i wanted to leave right then and there, i couldn't stay any longer.

that's when he walked in. with his side parted golden brown hair and big brown eyes, how i just wanted to shave that hair off along with his eyebrows, i'm not joking. he looked around like he was looking for something, me. he found what he was he was wanting and looked me straight in my eyes and winked. happily there wasn't a seat next to me open, in fact there were no open seats.

"oh, looks like we need another desk." the teacher said as i realized the same. "millie, would you be willing to share a desk just for this class until we get one for his own? he can just pull up a chair next to y-"

"id rather not." i said blankly

"that's no way to speak to the teacher, millie. you don't want to have a bad first impression on the new student."

i wish it was a first impression

"i'll share with her mr.keery, he can have my desk today." finn spoke up

god i don't deserve him i looked his way and mouthed "thank you" as he puckered his lips and blew me a kiss as i giggled in response.

"thank you finn, that's very kind of you."

finn took his bag and chair and moved it next to mine and dropped his stuff on the floor.

"hey babyface"

"hey finnie, thank you so much."

"nothing but the best for my babe"

i laughed as we both payed attention back to the teacher, well i did anyway. finn was too busy looking at me.

"your so weird finn." i whispered not facing him

"and your so beautiful mills"

"i love you"

"i love you even more"

//

I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY

1) IM SO DEARLY SORRY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT I KNOW EXATLY HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK NOW SO IM ALL SET

2) THANK YOU ALL FOR 11K READS I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

3) i don't know why these are in all caps

4) thank you all so so very much for the support. it actually means so much that you guys say this is one of the best fanfic you have read, you have NO idea. whenever i see someone comment on here i always get exited to see what they say every time💘

5) i know you will all hate me but i'm writing another book! 2 actually, 1 i have started a LONG time ago, it's an instagram story (fillie ofc) and i'm like almost halfway with it already! 2 i'm probs gonna post the intro soon but no actually update until i finish this bc to be real i probs won't update ever if i'm gonna b more consistent with this (WHICH I WILL!!)

6) ok don't hate me again. dance for me starts on tmw and i made my school soccer team again this year. that means that i won't have lots of time to write. i will get in as much as possible but they might and probs will be short chapters but more updates.

thank you all so so much for taking time to read my works i love you so much💓