snowball part one

WARNING: SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER (i think) THIS IS PART ONE

finns pov

the snowball, it's supposed to be one of the "best nights of your life" but for me? well that's funny. it turned out to be my worst. it's now december 23, my birthday. the snowball was two days ago and the accidents then i don't ever want to relive. but, this is the exception. i'm going to tell the story of what happened on december 21, this is the only time i ever will. so, take a seat, grab some food, and settle in because i won't ever tell this again.

december 20th- 4:15 pm Millie Browns POV

tomorrow was the snowball and i couldn't be more exited. dancing with my friends, memories, and the whole day to look back on.

me and sadie we're currently at her house, looking at hairstyles and makeup we want for tomorrow. she ended up choosing to straighten her hair with a updo bun and do a natural look, like me, but my hair was in a tight bun. we screenshotted the pictures to later show to the makeup stylists at sephora and hair dressers the next day.

it was getting late so we headed to bed, but not until you and finn have your nightly texts that go on for over an hour. (me and my bf do this lmao how cliche)

*time skip*

december 22 - 3:45 Millie Browns POV

me and sadie were on our way back from Sephora, with our hair and makeup looked better then ever, as the employees did amazing.

"hey mills, your phone is ringing." sadie said as i turned my head from the road to her

"who is it?"

"probably finn, let me check..." she picked up my purse as she rummaged around it to look for my buzzing phone as she held it up, a shocked expression on her face.

"it's, maddie? why is she calling you?"

"what? don't pick up, it's probably nothing." we haven't spoken in nearly a month, and i want to keep it that way. she hurt finns family and nothing would ever change that.

we let it go to voicemail but only for it to ring again.

"i don't wanna deal with her, just turn it off." i replied as sadie shut my phone all the way off.

we came to her house as we stepped out of the car, walking up her grand front walkway.

i had left my dress at sadie's due to us getting ready there. we changed into our dresses and touched up little pieces of our hair and makeup. the boys were picking us up at 5, nothing grand, just finns car.

it was 4:55 and they could be here any minute. sadie and i were ready, as we sat on her bed waiting for them.

sadie's dress looked perfect on her, just as well as her makeup and hair looked

i loved my dress, and i thought my makeup looked beautiful as well as my hair

as the clock hit 5 on the dot, the doorbell rang as we both ran for the door to her room

"millie wait up here."

"sadie why?"

"just... trust me, i'll text you when you can come downstairs."

she ran down, trying her best not to fall as i heard the door open and the slight sound of voices as the door shut immediately after.

what is going on

i thought. i was about to walk down when my phone buzzed and a text from sadie appeared, saying i was clear to go.

i ran down as i opened the door immediately being greeted by finn, standing in a black suit looking better than i've ever seen him. and that's saying a lot.

"damn millie brown, you look good." he said looking me up and down as i just blushed and looked at my feet

"you don't look half bad yourself, wolfhard" he laughed as he grabbed my hand as i got the change to look behind him, a long white limo sitting in front of sadie's house.

"oh my god! did you do this?" i asked him turning his way.

"eh, just a few odds and ends i put together." i quickly pecked his lips and i ran towards the car dragging him by his along with me.

"millie!" i was greeted by all my friends as i opened the door and stepped in.

"hey guys!" i replied sitting down next to sadie followed by finn behind me.

we stopped at dinner and went to the school right after, enjoying the time i had with my friends. as we got out of the car and thanked the driver finn grabbed my hand as we walked up to the entrance of the school.

"MILLIE!" i heard someone shout my name as we got closer to the doors and i looked back at sadie to make sure i wasn't hearing things.

maddie rushed out of the doors, tears streaming down her face.

"millie! why didn't you answer my calls?" she said between sobs.

"maddie what happened?" i said partly annoyed partly sympathetic due to her crying session.

"it's romeo, he..." she choked back more tears.
"i'm..." she sighed, letting all the tears out.

"i'm pregnant."

//

OH SHIT I UPDATED BUT OH SHIT WHAT IS HAPOENING THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAP AND WE HIT 66K WTF THANKS BOOS ILY!:!&;&:' didn't proof read either oOpSiE