last epilogue i swear

edit: i forgot to put this in but congrats to @canigetahoyaaa45 for noticing what i put in the first chapter when i first wrote it

i didn't go back and edit it but i had a slight idea that it would happen in the end. but y'all got a good ass memory if you remember it!

anddddd based on your votes my next book will be vacation! thank you all for voting it means so so much! look out for that soon!

millie woke up with her head pounding.

what the hell? was that all a dream? that all felt... so, real

she sat up breathing heavily as she stared down at her blankets, still confused on what had happened that night.

everytime i kissed him. everytime i would hold his hand. it all just felt so real.

"millie! it's seriously time to get up!" my mom said storming into my room.

i put on a plain grey tee and jean shorts as i put on my adidas and headed out the door, after saying bye to my family.

it was apparently my first day at school, even though i thought i had already lived it.

i approached my bus stop seeing someone who i had definitely seen before.

"oh my god," i whispered under my breath, "oh my god!" i said again a little louder.

"sadie! sadie is that you?" the red head girl turned towards me with a confused expression.

not even looking at her to make sure it was her, i ran and enveloped her into a hug.

"uh, hello?" a voice said as she stood there, not hugging back.

"sadie i had the weirdest dream!"

"i'm not sadie..." the girl said as i backed away from the hug and got a better look at her.

"i'm sophia, nice to meet you though!" (imagine her in the beginning of IT with long hair)

"oh, uh. sorry, i thought you were someone else."

i walked away from her as i waiting with the rest of the kids for the bus to come pick us up.

on the way to school, i wondered if those people really did exist.

was gaten really as funny as was? was noah as small? was maddie as bitchy? what about caleb? or sadie or grace? what about the boy who i supposedly loved. the boy who made me happy, even when he didn't exist. he had to be real, he just had to.

i stepped off the bus as i saw something that caught my eye.

hair.

not just any hair, no no no.