millie

READ END NOTE!!

we hopped on the ferries wheel. it was 2 per cart so me and finn went together with sadie and gaten in front of us. i've always been scared of heights and this ride in particular looks very very high. i guess i looked scared because finn turned my way.
"you ok millie?" he asked
"ya... just kinda scared of heights."
"you could of told me that! we don't have to go on." he said about to walk under the belt that made the line.
"no, no, i want to!" i said pulling him back
we went in, closed the gate, and put down the safety bar.
"well, how are you tonight ms brown?" he asked as the ride still didn't start yet.
"fantastic, and you?" i said giggling
"truly amazing." the ride started to go up. it was slow but very high.
"uh... millie?" i turned towards him away from the view of the whole fair
"yea?" at this point, we were almost at the top of the ride, the only source of light was all the rides and booths. the sky was pitch black with specks of glowing stars.
"i was... i was wondering," he started to look down and get nervous.
he took a very deep breath and looked up at the sky
"i was wondering if you wanted to maybe, you know, go out sometime?" he asked blushing like crazy.
finally i thought.
"but, if you don't want to, i get it, i'm just some other kid you meet a week ago, you know nothing about me and you probably think i'm ugly as hell so-" oh shoot i think he thinks i hate him. but how could anyone hate him? the way his hair was in the wind. or his sweet smile was creeping away when he started to talk again. i wanted the smile back. i wanted him.
"finn, no!" i said
"wait what!" he said "i was right," he stared again looking even more sad then before.
"no! i didn't mean it like that, i meant no as it your not boring, actually i think i've never laughed as much as i've done with you then with anyone else in my whole life, and your the complete opposite as ugly as hell, to be honest, your hot at fuck."
SHIT
my cheeks turned red as i realized what i just said.
"did i say that out loud?" i asked looking up the slightest bit.
he laughed
"i'm sorry finn, i di-" i was cut off by him smashing our lips together. i felt butterfly's, no i felt a zoo, more than a zoo, i felt a fucking jungle in the stomach. his lips were soft and sweet.
fireworks started to go off, literally.
the kiss lasted about 15 seconds
"wow," i said looking at him
"was that your first?" he asked smirking
"i was really that bad, huh wolfhard?" i said chuckling
"no, you were great, actually." i felt me cheeks turn hot as we looked back at the view of different colors of fireworks shooting off.
"great view" i said
he turned towards me with a toothy smile plastered on his face.
"mine is better." he said still facing me.
i knew it now. i was falling for finn wolfhard, and i fell pretty damn hard.

//

READ END NOTE-
LOW KEY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FARRERRR
READDDDD::: ok so i think i might start a new book (again lol) BUT I NEED FEEDBACK!! so it's not specificity going to be fillie but there are mentions of it. the plot: literally my life with the ST cast. i know sounds pretty boring but i would tweak things but there's just a lot of drama going on at my school rn so you know might making something out of it. kk ly all smmm
~
syd💘