millie

1) I BACK HONEYBUNS
2) hOW DO I HAVE 15K IM SCREAMING I LOVE YOU ALL
3) i planned out this entire ending and y'all will h8 me low key on the dl for it, if you have some juicy drama u wanna include dm me asap bc i'm whippin up some tea

luckily, i only have science with that chameleon looking thing. i've tried to ignore him every chance i get, but he always shows up at my locker, at lunch, and somehow almost every time in between classes. it's been almost a month, nothing back has happened... yet.

"hey millie." he says as he struts up to my locker, putting his elbow on the one next to it. i slam my locker making him jump but follows me as i walk away.

"hey let me talk to you!" (QUICK A/N BUT WHENEVER I READ THIS I READ IT IN THAT VOICE OF THAT VINE OF THE GIRL THROUGH THE CAR WINDOW AND IT MAKES ME SCREAM OK BYE) he says, me still ignoring him shoving past people in the halls.
i feel an arm slither around my waist, as i turn around to the the one and only finn wolfhard.

"romehoe fancy seeing you here, kinda disappointed that i did though. i suggest leaving me and my girl alone." he says giving a fake smile

"don't talk to my boy like that." a girl says approaching us and putting their arm around romeos neck.

"maddie?" i call out in disgust, "you're with romeo?"

"only the best for the best. i know you're jealous, i heard that you were all over him back in london."

"oh so is that what you've heard about this little shit?" i ask her in return, "you haven't heard about lila?"

"who's she?"

"maddie we really should be getting to class, let's leave these fuckers alone." he nervously answered

"no i wanna hear this romeo."

"oh of course you do. let's start way back when it started, romeo! care to explain?" i ask him giving him a smile

*bell rings* "

oh! there's the bell, we should get going now, let's go maddie." he angrily says grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

"hey, millie. i know neither of us like maddie or anything, but she'll be ok. i promise you."

"she annoys the hell out of me, but what happened back in london shouldn't happen to anyone anywhere." tears started to form in my eyes.

"shhh, let's get to class mills, it will all be ok. i'm here." he pulled me into a warm hug as we walked to our final class of the day.

*time skip to end of day, all at finns house*

"eris truth or dare!" noah said as the bottle slowly turned towards her.

"dare." she responded putting her hands in her lap.

"i dare you to kiss anyone in the circle." noah said, assuming she would chose him since they've been dating for a solid couple of weeks.

but boy was he wrong.

eris leaned over across the circle to plant a kiss right smack on finn wolfhard, my boyfriends lips. he shoved her away and stood up starting to get angry.

"what the hell? i have a girlfriend? why would you do that i thought you liked noah?" he yelled at her.

"i don't know, just... wanted a change i guess?"

"what?" noah busted in. "am i not good enough for you?"

"no, no, i just... well, i like you noah really, but not in that way. but finn on the other han-"

"back off eris, he's mine. i love him with ever bone in my body and nothing will ever change that." i butted in.

"fine, i'll just leave then!" she said as she walked towards the door.

"don't let the door hit you on the way out!" noah grumpily responded.

he looked as if there were tears in his eyes. he wanted them to fall but he didn't.

"hey noah you ok?" finn asked soothingly.

"ya, it's just... finally i find someone who likes me for who i am. likes me back, not just a one way relationship. she made me happy, but now she just-" he sniffed still holding in the tears. "she just left me!" he let them all pour out as i gripped him in a tight hug, letting my shirt soak with his salty tears.

"noah, it will be ok. there are millions on people in the world that would be ecstatic to be with you. i promise. you will find the right one soon enough." i haven't realized that finn was holding my hand but when i said that, i felt him squeeze it. and i knew he was the one i was talking about to noah. the one for me. but, there's always calm during a storm... right?

//

I UPDATED AND DRAMA AND SOME CLIFFHANGERS BUT YALL BETTER BE GLAD BUT ILL BE UPDATING SOON BC I MISS WRITING