finn and millie

finn's pov

she dropped her phone and her face turned cold.
"millie are you ok? who was that text from?"
i grabbed her phone and she didn't stop me.

romeo: hey babe

romeo? as in the romeo from the dream? no, it couldn't be he was fake, and hideous to add on.
"millie who is he?" i asked the shocked girl.
"he's from back in london, he... he wasn't a good guy."
"well if he's in london why are you so scared? he can't do anything while we're here."

romeo: guess who's moving to atlanta? i'll give you a hint. starts with a m and ends with an e.

"i stand corrected," i sighed , "look millie, if your not ready to talk about what he did or just don't want to tell me it's fine but all i want for you is to be safe."
"i think i should stay near you for now finn."
what is going on i thought i needed to find out what he did.
"millie what did he do?" she was still sitting there in shock but still worried.
"he... he dated my best friend, Lila. but there's so much more."
"i'm here if you want to explain it mills, if not take your time." i didn't want her to feel like she had to tell me but i wanted to know because if he touched or even got close to her, oh the things i would do.
"can you just stay here tonight?" she asked me
"ya, of course, i'll tell my parents right now."
"ok i'm going to explain to my parents, i'll be right back."

millie's pov

romeo was back? why? i don't need him in my life anymore he made it so much more complicated. i just don't want what happened to me and lila to happen to anyone else. except if it were maddie, i would be fine with that. i didn't want to tell finn yet, he would find him right away and god knows what would happen after that. he was bad news. i went downstairs to tell my mom he's spending the night.
"hey, uh mom?"
"ya sweetie?"
"first i'm sorry that i left school early, my friend, well boyfriend, finn found out something, it's a long story, anyway um romeos back."
"wait, romeo? as in the romeo from London romeo?"
"yeah him."
"i want you away from him."
"so do i, but can finn spend the night? i would feel so much safer if he were here."
"only if i get to meet him first, bring him down and i make you guys some dinner." she responded happily with a smile.
"ok, thank you mom!" i ran back upstairs and took finns down.
"hello mrs.brown! i'm finn i'm so glad i can finally meet you!"
"oh please call me Kelly!" she put her hand out and he shook it.
"well, what shall we have for dinner?" she asked, "pasta?"
"sounds delicious!" me and finns said. we walked back up into my room and finished the movie.

//

what did romeo do?? dun dun dunnn I WONT BE UPDATING ANY OF MY WORKS UNTIL SUNDAY BC IM ON VACATION❤️❤️