finn

for the rest of the night we just had fun, danced around, and had a few more drinks. it was pretty late so me and millie decided to crash at her place.
gaten dropped us off at about 1 am and we snuck into her room from her side window that looks over the roof, that took us a good 15 minutes to get to.
"goodnight finn" she said as she hopped into her bed and i lied down next to her.
"goodnight mills." i kissed her nose and watched her slowly doze off as did i.

"hey guys!" gaten said walking over to our table with another kid i've never seen before come with him. it was now lunch and apparently there was a new kid.
"this is romeo! he just moved here!" he had light blue eyes and dark hair (IM AWARE HE DOESN'T RLY LOOK LIKE THAT)
he was kinda cute
wtf finn, your not gay, your dating millie, you like her, even possibly reaching the lines of loving her.
"i'm millie," she said waving to him and he smiled back
"this is finn, noah, grace, sadie, caleb, and... wait where's maddie?" we looked around and spotted her with sophia. the one everyone wanted to stay away from. she was nothing but trouble. she had her posse, which only spoke of lies and gossip.
"well, may i sit?" he asked pointing to a seat next to me, the one that wasn't taken by millie who which was on my other side.
"sure!" i said turning red.
finn why are you turning red wtf
we all talked about his life before he moved a couple days ago.
"hey, uh gaten? can i talk to you?" i asked. i needed to tell someone what i was feeling
"sure!" we walked into the hallway
"i... i think romeos cute?" i said
"1) is that a question or a statement? and 2) WTF FINN YOUR DATING MILLIE YOU PRACTICALLY LOVE HER!"
"i know, i know but-"
"you need to tell her finn not me. and if your not going to, i will" he walked off and i was speechless. i wanted to cry. i was about to loose the one thing i cared for, millie. then the bell rang signifying that lunch was over and i had music, with millie.

//

oopsie! you all love me i feel it (don't kill me)