millie

me and sadie walked on the bus taking our usual spot across from finn and gaten. it was a normal school day, until lunch happened.
"where's maddie?" gaten said looking around for her.
"probably at the slut table" finn said
"finn!" i laughed
"what? just stating facts!" and in fact he was, she was sitting with sophia and her posse, rowen, iris, and jojo.
(it kills me to write them as "mean people" my b)
"code red, looks who's coming" caleb said quickly turning around. maddie was coming over wearing her at least 3 inch tall heels.
"what do you want maddie?" finn said annoyed
"well, most of all i want you and i know you want me."
"in your dreams"
"dreams do come true!"
"really?" i butted in "you wanna bet on that?"
"i wouldn't if i were you, you already know finn is mine"
i laughed at her comment
"and why do you think that?" finn said
"finn, sweethart, don't lie to millie, you know you have always been all over me."
"like this?" i said taking finns shoulders so he's facing me and i jumped on him lap, wrapping my legs around his torso as he went along with it. he put his arms around my waist and mine around his neck as we both went in, colliding our lips right in front of her. i smiled into the kiss as i saw her drop her jaw and run away and we both pulled away and finn poured his lip.
"awww" he said
"maybe later wolfhard"
"get a room you two!" sadie said "but did you see her face!" we all laughed as finn squeezed my hand under the table and i smiled up back at the boy i never knew i would fall for

//

please tell me if it going to far i need to know