noah and finn

noahs POV

"hey, are you alright?"
she had long dark hair and big brown eyes. she was carrying her dark purple backpack over one of her shoulders and he hand was reached out so i could grab it, which i did and she helped me up.
"oh... um thanks i guess, i'm noah by the way, and you are?" he held out the "e"
"eris, nice to meet you noah!" she said happily.
"so, care to tell me why your on the ground crying?" she laughed
"oh um, it's nothing really, just friend drama!"
"too much of it around here huh?"
"tell me about it." she seemed nice and we got along well, we kinda just talked until the lunch bell rang.
"well, see you around?" she asked
"wouldn't doubt it!" i smiled back, "oh, hey! here put your number in my phone so we can talk some time!" we exchanged numbers and we both walked off to our next class.

finns POV

caleb was gay? i would of never thought this from him.
"hey caleb it will all be ok." i pulled away from our hug and he wiped his eyes.
"but what are people going to say? they're gonna make fun of me!"
"no because if they do i will punch the shit outa them and send them to the hospital, no one messed with my best friend." he laughed slightly.
"come on, the lunch bell is about to ring we have to get to class." he got out of his car and we walked back while he was still breathing heavily.
"hey, who's the girl with noah?" he asked pointing to him and a girl with big black glasses.
"huh, never seen her before." then i remembered that caleb likes him, liked i think.
"so, are you good with noah or?"
"ya, i don't really like him now, i don't wanna ruin our friendship, and he seems to be hitting it off with that girl."
"good for you caleb, oh and by the way, me and millie need to tell you all something when we we back. some guy from london is back."
"is he cute?" i chuckled at his comment.
"well, he's a bitch for sure, it's a long story, i'll tell you with everyone else here."

//

NEW CHARACTER!!! it's eleventozierr if none of you guys knew BUT GO READ HER BOOKS THEY ARE MY FAVORITEEEEE didn't proof read so this sucks haha