millie

i GAINED OVER 10K WHAT BUT IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRRY FOR THIS FILLER CHAPTER BUT IM MEETING GATEN CALEB AND SADIE TMW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGG BUT YA ENJOY THIS BC I HAVE PLANS GALORE

school dances. the one thing that can go wrong or go perfectly. in this case, i'll find out next weekend. the snowball for our school is coming up. finn convinced me to go. after all that's happened, maddie, romeo, caleb, eris, i just don't know. maddie and romeo are going, and they couldn't of made it clearer. it was all maddie would say when she saw someone, anyone.

"hey, are you going to the snowball? i'm going with romeo of course!" every. damn. time.

obviously, i'm going with finn. sadie is going with gaten. and caleb and noah are joining us all as a group.

"ooo, what about this one millie?" sadie said as she picked up a deep red dress, going down to the bottom of my ankles as she held it up to me. we were currently dress shopping for next weekend.

"eh, it's okay."

"mills, come on! you've said that about the last 6 dresses! you choose one."

"okay, okay." i walked around the giant store, looking at all types of dresses. a few of the workers have come over but we said we could find our way, but now i think we both need someone.

a women who looked around her 40s approached me and sadie as we looked at a black dress with birds along it.

"hello ladies! are you looking for anything specific?" before sadie could say anything i responded.

"yes actually. we're looking for dresses, for a school dance?"

"hmm, for you," she said pointing to sadie, "come with me." she took us to another section of the store, picking out a black and white dress that would look perfect on sadie.

she tried the dress on, it for perfectly and looked even better. we both loved it and she knew it was the one. (her premier dress for st2 ;))

"now for you!" she said looking me up and down, like she was examining me. her eyes lit up as she walked towards a door.

"now, i have a piece that would look absolutely amazing on you. the only thing is we just got it for our winter collection and we can't start selling it until january."

it was only the end of november now, did she know i needed this by saturday?

"oh, it's okay then, i need the dress this weekend. i'm sure something else will do!" i responded to her but she didn't look amused.

"hmm, no no no. you at least have to try it on. if you love it i'm sure i can find a way for you to get it." she nicely responded. she really wanted me to try it.

"okay, i guess trying it on wont hurt."

she walked through the door and a few minutes later she came out with a giant poofy skirt and a matching slip top. she handed them over to me as we reached the dressing room.

i put the dress on and i immediately knew i made a mistake. i loved it. it was beautiful. the soft fabric felt so nice against my skin and it fit like a glove. i walked out to see the lady and sadie struck with awe as i twirled around. if i couldn't get this dress, i might as well not go. it was perfect.

"millie, you look-" sadie said cut off by the lady.

"beautiful! this is the one. i knew it! but there's one thing missing.

she went back out of the hall of rooms and came back a minute later with a white bandana around her wrist. she tried it across my stomach where the skirt and top met. it looked even better, giving it a little character.

"this is the one!" i said as i faced them as they nodded in agreement.

"just wait till finn sees you in this!" sadie said as i walked back into my dressing room to change.