finn

WARNING: finn is sassy af

"romeo?" millie said, her face turning white.
"surprised?"
"get out."
"but i just got here, love."
"i said get out!" her voice was rising
"you heard her, leave." i butted in
"and who are you i may ask?"
"finn. finn wolfhard. now romeo i suggest you leave if you don't want thinks to get ugly, but i think they already have because you just showed up." i heard a bunch of "ooohhh"s come from the other room and some laughs, probably gaten.
"and who do you think you are finn?"
"definitely not no ones knight in shining high self esteem because that spot is clearly taken." millie laughed a little, i could see her trying to hold it back while romeos face grew with anger.
"well then, i'm guessing you already know who i am." he responded
"a bitch? ya funny thing is, i did know that!" his fists clenched in anger as his eyes narrowed on me.
"just you watch it finn, you don't know what your getting yourself into."
"wow, i'm scared. you can't hurt us romeo, not on my watch." and with that i slammed the door on him face locking it as well.
"well someone has another side!" millie said slapping my chest lightly.
"don't worry mills, he won't bother you or anyone else."
"hope so." she half whispered letting out a long breath.
"who was it?" we heard sadie scream from the other room.
"oh, um you know how i told you about that romeo kid?" she said when we walked back into the living room.
"that son of a bitch? when i see him next time millie i swea-"
"sadie it's fine don't worry, we just all have to stay away from him." i felt finn squeeze my hand as i looked up at him and smiled, was i one goddamn lucky girl i thought to myself.

//

oops this is so late my b i'm sorry. thank you all so much for all the love and support on this book it means so so much!! if anyone has any ideas at all please let me know bc i'm desperate haha❤️ (didn't proof read oopsies)