album release

Luke smiled, pulling his cupcakes out of the refrigerator as Michael walked into the kitchen.

"What have you been up to today?" Michael asked, noting Luke's smile.

"I made 24 cupcakes. They're all for us but can you guess what they're for?" Luke asked, and Michael furrowed his eyebrows with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Is it somebody's birthday?" Michael asked, and Luke shook his head.

"National cupcake day?" Michael asked, having no idea at this point. Luke shook his head again and smiled.

"Oh shoot-" Michael said, covering his mouth with his hand. "Is it our anniversary. Baby, I swear I didn't mean to forget I just-"

"No, Michael. Our anniversary is in a month." Luke laughed, pulling out his phone and plugging it in.

"Recently two very important, groundbreaking, history proclaiming albums were released..." Luke said, smirking at Michael. "...Paramore and Harry Styles."

Michael playfully rolled his eyes at Luke, and then hugged him from behind.

"See? The purple ones are for Paramore, and the pink ones are for Harry." Luke said.

"Of course." Michael laughed, kissing Luke's cheek. "And I'm assuming we are celebrating?"

"Of course. We can dance around the kitchen to Paramore..." Luke said, turning around in Michael's arms, trailing a finger down his chest. "...and then we can have sex on the counter to Harry's album because trust me, baby, after I listen to his voice for more than 10 seconds, I start feeling some type of way."

-

SO EXCITED THAT PARAMORE AND HARRY BOTH RELEASED NEW STUFF. ITS ALL SOO GOOD !!!!

please send in requests. always open