boysboys

little self promo before the one shot lolololol

i just made an account on instagram that i plan on using to spread positivity and provide a safe place for people to talk about feminism, racism, stereotypes, gender roles, equality etc. so if you want to follow please please do !!!

the username is @ femtacular . i have like five followers and i feel so famous

-

luke rolled his eyes at michael once the older boy beat him at mario kart once again.

"how does second place feel?" michael asked, and luke huffed, and pushed michael.

michael laughed, and luke's annoyed expression stayed on his face.

"aw! little luke is mad!" michael said in a baby voice, poking luke's arm.

"stop it!" luke groaned, pushing michael's arm.

"brat.." michael mumbled, shoving luke.

"shut up." luke muttered.

"you're just a sore loser." michael said, and picked his controller back up.

"shut up!" the younger boy groaned louder.

and oh how michael loves to make luke mad.

the older boy sat the controller down, and tackled luke onto the floor.

"michael! get off of me!" luke whined, and the older boy put the blonde in a gentle headlock. luke groaned in frustration and kept kicking his legs, kneeing michael in the back, but not enough to hurt him.

they would never hurt each other.

"you make me so mad!" luke yelled, trying to push michael away.

"i know!" michael yelled back, trying not to laugh.

"if you don't let me go i'll never tell you i love you again."

"you never do anyways." michael laughed.

"i tell you all the time, michael. you just never listen to me." luke groaned, pushing on michael again.

michael let luke go, and the younger boy scooted to the other side of the couch, and took his phone out.

"you're not actually mad are you?" michael asked, and luke didn't respond.

michael sighed, and crawled over to luke, pressing kisses all over the younger boys face.

"don't be mad at me." michael said softly, continuing to kiss luke's cheeks and forehead.

"michael, get off-"

"not until you love me again." he said, and luke turned his head, his lips landing on michael's.

michael hugged luke, and laid back on the couch, causing luke to lay on his chest.

"sorry for making you mad all of the time." michael said, and smiled.

"eh. i'm used to it. i still love you."

"i don't deserve you, luke hemmings."