santa baby +

daddy kink but luke doesn't have little!luke lifestyle

"tomorrow is christmas.." luke said softly, and looked up as michael sat down behind him on the floor.

"i know. at least that's what the calendar says.." michael said, and luke rolled his eyes, nudging michael's chest with his shoulder.

they sat in the dark living room, the tree lit up, and a small fire in the fireplace.

michael ran his hands down luke's arms, caressing the blankets surrounding the younger boy.

luke inhaled sharply when he felt michael's lips on his neck.

"michael.." luke whined, leaning his head to the side.

"shhh..." michael whispered, and held luke's arms tighter.

"stop it..." luke giggled, and turned around in michael's arms, sitting on his lap.

"baby, come on.." michael whined, his hand on luke's waist. "...why don't you give daddy his present early?"

"i have to stay up, and wait for santa to bring me my present." luke smirked, and michael reached over to the coffee table, picking up a red santa hat.

luke giggled as the older boy placed it on his head, winking at luke.

"what's santa gonna give me?" luke asked, and grinned.

"it's a surprise.." michael said softly, and laid luke down on the floor in the dim room.

luke gasped when michael yanked his pants off, throwing them to the other side of the room. he laid in his sweater on the carpet, his bottom half naked with his hands above his head.

luke gasped when michael pulled on his ankles, throwing luke's long legs over his shoulders.

michael laid between luke's legs and ran his tongue along the younger boys entrance.

michael listened to the little sounds that left luke's mouth, and they only encouraged him more.

michael felt luke's hands tug on his hair, as his back arched.

"mikey..." luke whined, and michael pinched his thigh.

"what do you say?" michael asked, looking up at luke.

"please, daddy?" luke whined, his hands by his head again.

michael fixed luke's legs around his waist tightly, and laid down, moving his clothed hips against luke's.

"baby.." michael whispered, pressing his warm kisses to luke's neck.

luke gasped when he felt michael's finger push into him. he threw his head back, his hands pulling at the carpet.

"daddy!" luke whined, and michael sped up, tugging on luke's hair with his free hand. luke clung onto michael's back, his fingers clawing at the clothed skin.

"i'm g- i'm gonna- i-"

"it's okay, baby.." michael whispered, and luke threw his head back, cumming onto michael's shirt.

after luke calmed down for a second, his blue eyes opened.

"daddy gets his present too." luke said quietly.

michael smiled, and sat up, leaning back on his hands.

"go sit on the couch.." luke whispered, and michael did as he was told.

michael smirked when luke kneeled between his legs, looking up.

"what do you want, baby?" michael asked, reached into his pants, tugging on himself a few times. "do you wanna suck on my cöck? wanna make me feel good?"

"yes sir." luke whispered, and michael smiled, pulling himself out of his sweatpants.

luke sat up, and took michael into his mouth without hesitation.

michael closed his eyes, and threw his head back, his hands guiding luke's head up and down.

"so good, baby..." michael whispered.

luke hollowed his cheeks, and closed his own eyes, loving the feeling of michael.

michael grunted, and pulled on luke's blonde hair, spilling into his mouth, and pushing luke all the way down as he came.

"so good, baby. so, so good."