3

Sungrin's POV

"Wooh! RapMon! Jin! J-Hopiee! Sugaaa! Jiminiee! V! Jungkoooooook!!! Oppaaaaa!!! Saranghe!!!"

"Aish! Lee Shil!"

Her annoying scream woke me up from my beauty sleep again. Aish! This little nincompoop!

"Ya! What are you doing?!? Can't you see? I'm trying to sleep here!" I yelled at her while jogging my way down the stairs.

"Sssh! It's Jungkook's turn now!"

"How dare you tell your older sister to hush?!" I said, irritated by her actions.

But it's as if she was deaf. Instead, she kept squealing and fangirling over the stupid TV while eating popcorn. -__- Aish! Seriously this kid?!

"OMAAAYYGAAASHHH!!! CHIMCHIM!!!"

"I don't care! I'm like 5 years older than your butt. So..." I went near the TV, then pulled the plug out.

"Hey!!! I'm watching!"

"It's 12 o'clock midnight young lady," I told her.

"But it's Saturday tomorrow," she pouted, but I just ignored her and pulled her from her seat.

"Ya! Lee Sungrin! Put me down!"

"I'm your unnie!"

"Eomma!"

"Shut up. It's not like I'm kidnapping you," I lifted her then threw her to her bed.

"Now sleep!"

"I don't want to!"

"I'm telling mom."

"I'll tell her too!"

"What are you going to tell huh?"

"You improperly turned the TV off."

"Whatever. Just sleep," I turned the lights off before closing the door behind me.

Aish! This girl is such a stubborn one! Why do I even have a sister like her?

---------
"We've earned like a thousand more bashers in our social media accounts," Leeka said.

"Don't worry, we still have fans," Mika reassured.

"Yeah right. Like 50," Misheel rolled her eyes.
"Ignore the freaking bashers. At least we get to express our feelings toward that stupid group—BTS," Sungrin said, taking a sip of her bubble tea.

"Hey, what's with the black eyes?" May asked.

"They're not black eyes, stupid. They're called 'eyebags', and yes, it's because of my annoying sister again. She's so stubborn. She kept on watching BTS shows even if I told her to sleep already. I couldn't sleep with all the noise they're making like what the eff."

"Your complete opposite," Camrin chuckled.

"Absolutely. The more I hate BTS. The more she likes 'em. She's super irritating! Urgh! She even made mom buy that stupid portrait of Jungkook," Sungrin scoffed.

"Oh, the one I saw in your living room aye?" Leeka chuckled while asking.

"Exactly, which is super ironic to me," Sungrin said.