35

Sungrin's POV

"Shin Leeka, why did you skip classes? Where have you been?" I crossed my arms as I stood infront of her while she was busy with her phone.

"I just went out to find a place BTS-free."

-_-

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"By the way, let's go to May's restaurant. Mom's craving for their specialty-lobster and oyster stew," I told her as I reached for a rubber band to ponytail my hair.

She stood up and placed her phone inside her pocket. "Let's go."

We just walked all the way to May's restaurant talking random stuff about school when we noticed Jimin just about to get outside of the place with May bidding him goodbye by planting a light kiss on his cheek.

"No way," Leeka muttered.

"'This traitor," I added.

Leeka was silent for some time before she gestured me to proceed walking for Jimin left already.

"What was that?" I asked May who was just about to go inside the kitchen.

"What?"

"So, you and Jimin?" Leeka asked.

May looked away.

"What's with the two of you?" I asked her.

"Just tell us."

"Urgh! Fine! Fine! We've been dating for days now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys."

"How could you?!" I told her, looking at her in disbelief.

"I'm sorry," May muttered.

"Why would you do this? Why didn't you tell us?!"

"Sungrin, you can't just teach your heart to un-love someone," I turned to Leeka, with the look of incredulity.

"What?"

"What I'm trying to say is that, if May is already in love with Jimin, you can't just tell your heart to un-love that person."

Woah whut? What is she saying right now? I don't understand her. I don't understand the both of them. Why are they suddenly like this?

"You know what, let's just talk about this later. I've got to buy food for mom," I told them, trying to calm myself down before I explode.

May took our order as we sat down. Leeka was oddly quiet for some time. I can sense something different in her aura today, somehow. I just can't tell what. I'm planning on confronting her later and try if she tells me what. Knowing Leeka, she's not the type of person who tells you the whole story. Well, maybe just some part of it. She likes keeping secrets though.

"Here's your order," May said as she placed two paper bags ontop of our table.

I looked up at her and glanced away quickly, trying to look as if I don't want to talk to her.

"Look, I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

I didn't look at her. "You just broke our oath," I muttered.

She looked down. "What should I do now?"

I scoffed. "Look, it's not like I'm against it but...don't get me wrong. Your relationship just won't work, trust me," I stood up.

I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist. "I have my own choices, Sungrin. Whatever the consequence is, I will face it. You don't have to worry."

I nodded before leaving the place. Leeka trailed behind me quietly.

We were three blocks away from our house when I decided to pause walking for a while. "Spill it out, what is it?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a puzzled face. "What?"

"Oh come on, Leeka."

"Seriously, what is your problem, Lee Sungrin?"

I crossed my arms. "Your problem is my problem. Now tell me, what's bothering you?"

"Nothing," she lied.

"I always tell you my secrets. Why can't you do the same?"

She heaved a short sigh when I heard footsteps approaching our direction. I looked to my right, seeing three men all wearing black facemasks. I grabbed Leeka's wrist and attempted to escape when one of them removed his mask and called our attention-It was Taehyung.

"Hey~ don't go. It's just me, Taehyung."

I sighed and let go of Leeka's wrist. "Oh I thought it was someone else."

"Let me help you with that," he offered.

"No. It's okay. I can handle it."

"I insist."

"It's not that heavy."

"But I should act like a gentleman."

"He's right Sungrin. You should let him do that. It's part of men's job-serving women in need," I heard RapMon's voice as I turned to him. He was one of those men wearing facemasks.

"I'm not in need," I muttered as V happily carried the food.

I gestured Leeka to come with me, but she told me that she'd just follow me.

"Hmmm...I can smell oyster entering my nostrils," V told me.

-_-

___________________________________________

"I guess I'll just leave you guys to talk here," RapMon told Jungkook as he left him with Leeka.

"I don't think I can do it," Leeka said all of a sudden.

Jungkook turned his gaze at her. "What do you mean 'you can't'?"

"I...I don't want to break her trust."

Jungkook sighed and turned his back at Leeka. "I understand."

"But I can help you in other ways I know."

_______________________________________

Sungrin's POV

"Thanks," I told V.

He bowed at me before I turned to face our gate- o.o

O.O

Oh my God, no.

"M-mom?"

"What took you so long?" I froze when she began walking towards our direction. Dang it. "And who is that young lad over there?"

"That's V eomma," I saw Shil appear beside me. "He's one of my idols I've been telling you about," she said cheerfully.

"Lee Sungrin, could you face us or would you rather talk to the gate?" I heard mom say. So, I turned around to face them. I saw Shil clinging into V's arms and mom was looking with me with a questioning expression.

"Uhmm.."

"Oh well, V, would you mind joining us for dinner then?"

0.0

0.0

0.0

Eomma. No. Why. Oh. My. God. Please. Don't. I can't. Do. This. I am. So. Dead. Asf.

"Sure Mrs. Lee."

My eyes trailed behind the three of them as they entered the house.

"Yah! Lee Sungrin! You comin' or not?"

Sometimes I wonder if I was really born first or that little brat over there.