43

Sungrin's POV

"Okay, just have it photocopied then. We will be needing it too, y'know," I told Taehyung who just asked me to check if there are any errors in the proposal he made. And fortunately, I saw no errors at all.

"Are you sure I don't have to edit it?"

But he wasn't so confident about it.

I shook my head. "You did good," I tapped his shoulder. "...no need no to worry."

...and there we go with his box-like grin again. -_- Why do I feel so weak whenever he smiles at me like that?

"Are you coming?"

"Nope. I'll just see you at class," I told him as I opened my locker.

He nodded. "Okay~ See you later Rinnie~" then he left me with a surprised face on.

 "Okay~ See you later Rinnie~" then he left me with a surprised face on

Rinnie?

______________________________________

May's POV

I was walking down the hallway when I noticed someone talking to my Jiminie. Hmm...must be one of those fangirls.

0.0

But it wasn't.

"Leeka?" I whispered to myself.

I hid behind a pillar and try to eavesdrop on what they're talking about. I know it's kinda weird, but I'm just curious, no biggy.

"Here, thanks for last night by the way."

What?

And why is she giving my boyfriend a piece of clothing?

"Luckily you knew how to take care of someone in such a drunk state," I heard Jimin.

"Well, I think I'm gonna get used to this every night," Leeka chuckled.

Jimin placed a hand over Leekas shoulder. "Luckily the others didn't witness that or else we'd all be in big trouble."

"See you around then. I'll be expecting you tonight again?"

"Well that's if you have another shirt to lend me."

Oh my God.

Thoughts began lurking around my head, but I tried my best to ignore them.

I curled my angry fists, trying to calm myself down from punching their faces

Slowly, I escaped from that scene and try to hide myself as much as possible.

Wait 'til I get my hands on those traitors.

__________________________________________________

"Kim Namjoon, I suppose that's my seat over there," J-Hope uttered behind RapMon and Misheel.