22

"Gosh! They sure are lucky."

"I wish I could sit beside them too."

"Ugh! Of all people? Why them?"

"BTS might get disappointed if they knew what those girls really are."

Misheel's POV

Darn it. I could feel those two (J-Hope and Rap Monster) eyeing me from behind. Yes, I got lucky because I get to sit only with my bag, not like the others...
Jin sat beside Camrin because her seatmate was absent.
Suga was forced to sit beside Mika since there are no more seats available, except mine. I didn't want anyone to sit beside me. Especially BTS. HOWEVER, I got these two noisy people sit behind me. Like, what the?
I turned and saw Jimin trying to flirt with May...
V sat beside Sungrin before Jungkook did, so he had to sit beside Leeka who was extremely annoyed asf at the moment-But then I glanced at Jungkook again, I saw him looking at Sungrin and V's direction with a furious look. Hmm...I wonder what he's thinking...

"Ya!"

A weird, but a little husky voice startled me. I turned around and saw J-Hope smiling like an idiot.

"Yes?"

"Why are you looking at Jungkook, do you like him?"

What the? What the what? LOL.

"No."

"Then why are you looking at his direction?"

"No, I'm not."

"Really?" he said in a teasing tone.

I galred at his eyes with a serious look. "Yes." He seemed tensed, but Rap Monster suddenly spoke up.

"Now, now, don't mess with the lady, Hoseok."

"I'm not."

"My apologies for his actions, mam." I just nodded at this Rap Monster and turned to face the front again.

Why is he being such a gentleman? I thought.

Camrin's POV

As expected, this Kim Seokjin sure acts more feminine than I do. Look at him. He keeps on looking at his phone and checks his face from time to time. His skin...Gosh! Much more fairer than mine, not a single spot. So this is what an idol looks like...o.o

"Excuse me?" I looked up at him as he spoke.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Maybe he noticed I was looking at him.

"Do you have lip balm?"

Or not. -_-

"Yes."

"Can I borrow it? My lips are very dry and pale already, aren't they?"

I scanned my bag and found my Nivea lip balm. I handed it over to him. He took his phone and used it as a mirror as he started applying some on his lips. By looking at him, I thought of something...

"Is he gay?"

"WHAT?!"

Ooops! Did I say it out too loud? Dafuq?

"What did you say?" he put down his phone and faced me.

"N-nothing."

"I heard you."

OMO.

"I-I wasn't referring to you."

"Listen, young girl-"