FINAL CHAPTER

"Soohyun's dead," Taehyung muttered whilst tears began flowing from his eyes. "...and Sungrin she's..." he couldn't stop sobbing outside the operation room.

J-Hope slightly tapped his back to comfort him.

"So you're saying that Soohyun and Sungrin's car crashed onto each other?!?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, that's what the officers said," RapMon uttered.

"How 'bout Sungrin? Will she be okay?" Jungkook asked, looking worried.

"Let's just hope so..." RapMon muttered.

___________________________

"Carefully now. Just take a step forward...yeah, that's right," V told Sungrin as she got out of the van wearing a white-laced dress with peach beads...

"Am I almost there?"

"Hmm...yeah, as long as you hold on to me," V smiled at her.

Sungrin smiled back, knowing that there's someone out there despite the obscuring darkness that has engulfed her vision, willing to be her eyes and feet through it all.

"You're ready to go," Taehyung pinched her cheek.

But before she took a step on the carpet, a teardrop fell on her cheek.

"Aigoo~ Why is my jagiya crying?" V quickly but gently wiped away her tears.

"It's just that...I'm...I'm just so happy for May...I wish I could see her right now, wearing a white wedding gown and all...but I couldn't," she continued sobbing. "I bet she looks so pretty right now. Maybe...maybe this is like a punishment for all the sins I made...maybe-"

Taehyung shook his head. "Rinnie, don't say those things," Taehyung told her. "Now come on. Let's get this wedding started, okay?" he said as he pinched Sungrin's nose playfully, leading her towards the venue where they received cheers and praises from the audience as they walked through the flowerful aisle.

"Someday, I'll be the one to exchange vows with you in front of the altar," V whispered.

The End! ^_^

Liked it or not, comment or vote on the box below. ^_^ Love yah!

@cptnleilala

(Note: GET READY FOR BT-EX'S SEQUEL. HIHIHI! READ BT-EX2 [Predicted] It'll be fun!)