SPECIAL CHAPTER

"YAH!!! GIVE ME BACK MY NOTEBOOK!" JungLee, a school girl shouted in annoyance as she tried to reach her notebook from Mikoo, a  boy, a bit older than her age who was standing in tiptoes with a smirk written on his face.

"Too bad, you're short," he laughed.

Pissed off JungLee reached her boiling point and quickly kicked Mikoo's knee, causing him to drop the notebook he was holding. "YAH!"

"Hah! In your face!😋" she laughed and turned around to escape, when she suddenly bumped on someone's tummy. "Hyemin oppa," she smiled sheepishly.

"What's happening here? " Hyemin, around Mikoo's age asked.

"None of your business," Mikoo stood up,manly, as if nothing happened.

Hyemin scoffed. "Bullying Jung Lee again? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Wait 'til I tell aunt Mika and uncle Yoongi about this."

Mikoo rolled his eyes and walked towards JungLee. "I wasn't bullying her." He smirked and slung his arms o her shoulders. "I was--"

He was cut off when two girls came, running.

"Yah! What are you guys still doing here?!? The program will start any minute!" pissed off Taerin squealed.

"Our parents are already waiting out there!!!" Jinrin added.

Mikoo quickly removed his arms from her shoulders and walked pass everyone.

"Stubborn as his father, huh?" Hyemin muttered.

"Yah! You have no right to involve his parents on this!" Jinrin hissed.

"K. Fine. Whatever," Hyemin muttered and walked towards JungLee. "Let's go," he held her hand and ran towards the backstage where they prepared for their presentation.

________________________

"(What?) Iri naenwa
(What?) ginjanghae da
(What?) ggeutpandaejang
(What?) We are bulletproof!" Joonie began.