13

"Ouch!" Sungrin yelped when she fell down from her bed. "What the heck?!?"

"Good morning!" Shil greeted her while eating breakfast.

Sungrin's POV

"Dance with me?"

"Come on, just follow my lead."

No, no. That was just a dream. No. A nightmare. Yeah, just a nightmare. Nothing to worry about.

"I took pictures of you last night by the way. I posted 'em on my IG. I hope you don't mind."

"Wh-what pictures?"

Please tell me it never happened.

"You and Taehyung, duh."

I am so doomed like esdgesuandapaabdndbsmxxsnnndmajendmsnabxsmjwh!!!

"O...O"

"S-So that wasn't a nightmare?"

"What nightmare? Anyway, mom called. She told me to call her once we get back to Busan."

---------------
"So, are we still going to Busan?" Jin asked.

"I dunno," Namjoon replied.

"Good," Jin sighed in relief.

"Nah, just kidding. Of course we are! Where else should we go for vacation?"

"Aish! Kim Namjoon! I say Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines or Thailand, instead of wasting time on bashers who doesn't even deserve our precious time. So guys, what do you say?" Jin stated.

"Sorry hyung. We really want to go to Busan. I miss its fresh air and food. Plus, it's been a year since I last went there," J-Hope explained.

"And it's gonna be another adventure for us," Jimin added.

"I heard there's this new restaurant there. Oyster and lobster are their specialties," Namjoon said.

"But I can cook anything for you guys. Just say the magic word and I'll do it," Jin uttered. "Where is Kookie and TaeTae by the way?" he asked whilst looking around.

"Game room," Suga said, pointing upstairs.

------------------
"You are so dead. BAM!" V exclaimed.

"Beginner's luck," Jungkook muttered.

"No it's not. I've been playing this game for decades."

"Hyung, this game was just invented three years ago. Stop exaggerating, it's not funny."

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, hearing his last sentence. "Kookie, are you okay? Have you eaten well?"

"I'm fine."

"No, I think you-" Taehyung tried to check on Jungkook's forehead to see if he has a fever, but his hand got shoved away.

"I said I'm fine! Tch," Jungkook said as he left the room, and Taehyung dumbfounded.
---------------

"I though she hated BTS? But why did she flirt with our V oppa?" A girl near Sungrin and her friend's table said.

"I know right. She's such a hypocrite," another girl said, making Sungrin curl her fist and grit her teeth in irritation.

"Should we beat them up now?" Mika asked.

"Let's just eat in another place," Leeka suggested.

"Nah, it's okay guys. I...I gotta go," Sungrin said, grabbing her bag before exiting the place.

She ended up in the library, skipping Calculus.

Sungrin's POV

Hypocrite? Flirt? Yeah right. Judge me all you want, you don't even know me anyways. It's not like I wanted to go up that stage and humiliate myself in front of everybody. Duh? That was V's idea. What can I do? He forced me even if I didn't want to. Pfft. Whatever -_- these pictures and videos deserve to disappear forever. Tss... I rule computer programming, so easy pizzy.

"Done."

----------------------

"Okay guys, this is the place," Jungkook said placing his luggage beside him, as they stared at the simple Korean Classic style of house.

"Your old house, aye? Glad your parents allowed us to stay here for a while, " Jimin said.

"Yeah, but we have to clean up a bit. It's been a long time since I've been here," Jungkook replied as he opened the door.

"You sure nobody can trace us here?" Jin asked whilst scanning the living room.

"Yes, and add the fact that this is an old neighborhood, so only a few knows about BTS," Jungkook reassured.

"AH! Privacy at last!" J-Hope exclaimed.

"Keep it down Hoseok," Suga said.

"Well, let's start cleaning before we unpack," RapMon stated as he took a step on the staircase, with V following him from behind.

"Wep!" Jungkook called, causing RapMon and V pause and look at him. " The middle room is my room, so nobody is allowed to enter unless I say so," he added.

"Tch. Whatever, maknae," RapMon said as they continued their steps up.

"Ya! I'm serious about it hyung!"

"Yeah, yeah, we won't," RapMon replied.

"Can I use the fridge for our food supplies?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, sure. But wait, didn't you say you forgot to buy food on our way here?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, that's why I'm going to the supermarket now. Suga! Accompany me to the supermarket please?" Jin asked.

"Ugh! Just as I was about to get a nap-_-," Suga muttered.

"Saying something?" Jin asked.

"Nothing. Whatever, let's go," Suga replied, putting a jacket on.

"Be back later," Jin said as he closed the door behind.

"Wait! Jin hyung! Toilet supplies!" J-Hope shouted.

"Just text 'em bro," Jimin suggested while playing with his phone.

"Jimin hyung, mind helping me clean up?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm busy."

"Then you're sleeping outside and no dinner for you."

"Urgh! Now you sound like Jin hyung."
-----------------

Meanwhile, Jin and Suga were busy shopping for supplies...

"Salt and vinegar...Hmm...here, curry powder...Which brand is better quality, miss?" Jin asked the girl beside him who was choosing condiments to buy too.

"Is that really necessary?" Suga muttered.

"Huh? I'm sorry what?" the girl faced Jin as she removed her earphones.

O.O

"Oh, sorry to bother you miss, but which one is better quality?" Jin asked, raising two curry power packs.
0.0
0.0