40

"We had a deal Min Yoongi! I already told you, that YOU CAN'T BE THE PRESIDENT OF ANY CLUB since you are bound to leave this school. So you can't say that you are fully committed in such club if you have other priorities," Mika told him.

Suga smirked. "I can handle multiple priorities."

"Then that's not priority at all."

"Can't you just trust me on this?"

Mika rolled her eyes. "It's not that easy."

"Just trust me. I have plans," Suga told her.

Mika stood up and got her bag. "I need to go to the supermarket. It's okay if you don't want to come."

"I'll come."

"Whatever. Let's go."

Both got out of the room and walked through the hallways silently, until they walked into Jin who was in a hurry holding a bouquet of red and white roses.

"Hyung? Where are you going?" Suga asked.

Jin quickly hid the bouquet behind him. "N-Nowhere...I was j-just-"

"Hyung. I already saw it-_- no need to hide those flowers," Suga told him.

Jin sighed and revealed the bouquet. "I...I'm...Well you see, I was...uhm. Did you guys know where Camrin is?"

Mika raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "What do you want with my friend?"

"Nothing. Now could you just tell me where she is?"

Mika sighed. "She's in the music room with the others."

Jin smiled. "Thanks."

"Wait!" Mika called. Jin turned to her and muttered 'yes?' "Are those flowers for her?" she asked and Jin nodded before running away from the scene. "Hmm...cute," Mika muttered.

"Cute? Who's cute? Jin hyung? Tss..." Suga mumbled.

Mika turned to him. "I wasn't referring to him," she said then fastened her pace ahead of him.

"Aish! She walks so damn fast," Suga complained as he caught up with her.

_____________________________________________________

Sungrin's POV

I got out of the library, realizing that the classes had already ended and that I've spent the whole day finishing two books, which is actually a trilogy story. It was just so addictive that I had to borrow the third one from the librarian. I made my way to the nearest coffee shop and ordered cafè Americano. I was craving for something bitter lately. I had to order this one. I began flipping the pages of the book to find the part where I stopped. But then, time flew so fast I haven't realized that it was already getting dark outside. When I got out, tiny drops of rain began falling. I looked for an umbrella inside my bag, but there wasn't any. So I just used my bag to cover my head. This is better than getting sick. I ran to the nearest bus stop and waited.

>>Mom calling<<

"Hello eomma?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a bus stop mom."

"It's raining so hard now. Did you bring an umbrella?"

"No mom."

"Aish! This kid! Would you just want me to pick you up there?"

"If you're not busy."

"Okay then. Just wait for me."