42

Sungrin's POV

It's been days since I've been sent to the hospital and everything went back to normal. Well except the fact that three of my friends, including Leeka started dating three of the Bangtan boys. Fangirls gone crazy and it has been the talk for days. Jin's really into Camrin, so as Jimin to May. Jungkook and Leeka are really getting into my nerves asf even if I had no reason why. There's something inside me that I kept on concealing whenever I see them together. Call it cliché, but there's nothing I could do about it. They're just 'inlove' and I'm not in the place to judge them. It's their lives, not mine. I should just go with the flow and just wait what happens next.

Taehyung a.k.a V had also been frequently visiting my house making excuses to my mom like for example, homework, partner study or anything that goes with school. When in reality, he'd just go and bring his gadgets so we could play. We'd also watch movies together and Shil would just fangirl over Taehyung, clinging into his arms especially when we're playing a scary movie on the screen.

I've also joined the Music club with Taehyung and we're currently on our way to the meeting, running late. Since we kinda slept in the library reading about History, which we will be reporting about tomorrow.

As we sneaked into the room filled with people, Suga noticed us in the corner of his eye, causing him to pause for a while.

He cleared his throat. "Now as I was saying..." he continued. "The Music Festival is already next week and I have only like five proposals on the activities for the said event. People, I am telling you, without my approval, your booth or whatever it is that you want to put up during that day will be considered illegal and will be removed immediately."

Murmurs in the crowd began filling the atmosphere. Different opinions and ideas spread over.

"Should we put up a booth?" Taehyung asked me.

I slightly twitched my mouth, thinking about it. "And what kind of booth would that be?"

"I dunno. You choose."

I pursed my lips, tilting my head to the right. Then, I clicked my fingers. "What about a message booth?"

He nodded his head in agreement and grabbed his phone to write on his notes. "Let's make an outline of our proposal. Then, I'll encode it tonight."

I agreed to him and told him the details, especially the format in making the proposal. He's not much of a paperwork type of a guy, but he's really eager to learn anything and something new.

_______________________________________________

Leeka's POV

It hurts whenever Sungrin and I bump into each other and she just ignores me. I'm not used to it. Our usual greeting was pinching each other's cheeks or hugging each other 'til we burst. I wanted to approach her and tell her the truth. The truth that Jungkook and I aren't really dating...but I just still couldn't. I still don't have enough courage to tell her. But I started it, so I should be the one to find out a way to end it. Jungkook just won't let me. It's like I'm stuck with him. That's why I'm planning on telling her during the festival. On the first day, I proposed a party to formally open the event. It will be held at night so I could gain more courage in the morning.

"Babe," I heard Jungkook whine as he grabbed the hem of my t-shirt.

I groaned. "Enough with the pretense. Sungrin isn't around anymore."

"Babe..."

Right, I almost forgot that I fetched him from that sports bar since Jimin texted me that Jungkook's all drunk and wouldn't go home unless I go fetch him. This wasn't that new to me since he began doing this (getting drunk) ever since V and Sungrin started dating, as assumpted by Jungkook himself. Like Sungrin and I, whenever V and Jungkook walks into each other, they would also ignore one another's as if they were strangers.