12

Sungrin's POV

Woah. It's not a big auditorium, yet this place sure is all packed up. Yep, they're that famous.

Shil tapped my arm saying: "I'll try to get closer to the stage."

Aish! This kid. -_-

"No."

"Pfft! Sungrin unnie Puh..please??? I just want to get a closer look at them."

Urgh! Those puppy eyes. Tch.

"Unnie~" she sang.

"Fine! But don't go to far. Stay where I could see you."

"Yey! Okay unnie! Thank you!"

Wow. Now she's acting kind. Just because I came to this BTS show, doesn't mean I like them already. Lee Sungrin, let me just remind you: you are one of BTS' haters, and nothing in this world can ever change that. Once a hater, always a hater. I never imagined myself fangirling over boys and stuff. I'm not that kind of girl. I am @missantibangtan.

"WAAAHHH! THEY'RE HERE!!! OMO!" A fan squealed, followed by another then another, which turned out to be a hall full of screams and squeals. I hope I don't go deaf after this madness.

"Good evening everyone! It's us, Bangtan Sonyeondan!" That Rap Monster said, followed by their bows.

"We're very happy to see you all here! I hope you guys have fun tonight, and leave the rest to us!"

Whatever Jungkook. Tch. Happy my butt.

"I can see familiar faces! You know who you are. Thank you very much for coming!"

"OMO! KIM TAEHYUNG OPPA!!! HELLOOO!!!" I can hear Shil's scream among the crowd. Gosh! This is so embarrassing. If I had to wish one thing, I'd wish that I were never blood-related to her even just for tonight. Her scream is so annoying asf.

"EVERYBODY READY?!? LET'S GOOO!" Yes, that shorty boy at the corner is Jimin with a high-pitched voice.

"bultaoreune (It's on fire)

Fire Fire Fire Fire
When I wake up in my room nan mwotdo eoptjihaega jigo nan hu biteuldaemyeo geotji
(When I wake up in my room, I have nothingAfter the sun sets, I sway as I walk)

da mansinchangiro chwihaesseo chwihaesseomak yokhae gireseo gireseona masi gatji michinnom gatjida eongmangjinchang, livin' like ppi-i-
(I'm completely drunk, drunkI'm swearing on the streetsI've lost it, I'm like a crazy guyEverything's a mess, livin' like)

ni meotdaero sareo eochapi ni kkeoyaaesseuji jom mareo jyeodo gwaenchanha
(Live however you want, it's yours anywayStop trying, it's okay to lose)..."

Why am I getting the feeling like he's looking at me? Was that line meant for me? Or am I just fooling myself? I'm not supposed to bother listening to the lyrics. I'm just here for my sister. I'm just babysitting her. Right, I'm just making sure she's safe.
"Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)Say La la la la la (La la la la la)
soneul deureo sorijilleo Burn it upbultaoreune
(Throw your hands up, scream, burn it up It's on fire)

(Eh eh oh eh oh)ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow
(Set everything on fire, bow wow wow)
(Eh eh oh eh oh)ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow
(Set everything on fire, bow wow wow)..."

V's voice sounds a little different in music videos. It's sounds better, sexier, and deeper when heard live than just in vid-WTF? What am I saying?

"MORE?"

"YES EOMMA JIN! MOREEE!"

Eomma? The crowd is calling that Jin 'eomma'? LOL.

"Alright but this time, I'm gonna pick up someone from the crowd who will join us here on stage."

"V OPPA!!! CHOOSE MEEEE!"
Obsession kills too, girls.
---------------
"Seriously, Leeka?" Misheel looked at Leeka in disbelief.

"I thought we held his slumber party so we could watch movies?" Camrin added.

"Chill guys, we're just checking it out. Who knows? Sungrin might get viewed here too, y'know, she's among the crowd right now with her sister," Leeka retorted as she clicked on something on her laptop before a live broadcast of BTS show in Jeju appeared.

"Tss...That's impossible. See how big the crowd is? Even her shadow won't show up there," May rolled her eyes.

"Be quiet, will you?" Leeka scolded.

"Whatever. Tch. BTS ew asf," May scoffed.

"Wow! Omo! Who's gonna be the lucky girl tonight?" the emcee uttered as the camera focused on V a.k.a Taehyung who squeezed himself against the crowd as she picked a girl and brought her to the stage.

"Oooh! That girl with a neon cap sure is lucky, but she seems ashamed at the moment, oh wait, V is removing her cap. OMOO! Yepudaa! She's pretty, that's probably the reason why V chose her!!!" The emcee said.

"SUNGRIN?!?" The girls said in unison as they watched the broadcast.
-------------

Sungrin's POV

My life is ruined. Totally ruined. I don't wanna live anymore. This is so embarrassing, like 100000000000x humiliation.

"Woooh! That's my unnie!"

Shil! You little brat! STFU or I swear I'm gonna hate you for this!

"Dance with me?"

Sht, V. What are you saying? I don't even know how to dance. In fact, I never attended a prom in my life, so how am I supposed to do this in front of this crowd. Asdfghjkl.

"Come on, just follow my lead."

I can feel stares and death glares as V held my hand and intertwined it with his, and gently grabbed my waist. Dafuq is he doing, and dafuq am I blushing?

"nae pi ttam nunmulnae majimak chumeulda gajyeoga ga(My blood, sweat and tears
My last dance Take it away)..."

Jimin started to sing. V was looking at me, yet I couldn't manage to look at him in the eyes. I feel my cheeks heating up asdfghjkl. Can't I just sink, disappear or anything? Like right now? I'm not into fiction and stuff, but I badly need a genie right now. A magic carpet at least, so I could bid everyone goodbye and be gone forever.

"nae pi ttam nunmulnae chagaun sumeulda gajyeoga ga
(My blood, sweat and tears
My cold breathTake it away)..."

Wait; was that Jungkook's line? Nah, whatever. That's not the point here right now. I'm totally embarrassed, but I managed to close my eyes as V swayed and led me to different directions as I struggled to dance. H.U.M.I.L.I.A.T.I.O.N. OVERLOAD! Aliens? Can you pick up my signal? I seriously need your help now. Asdfghjkl. Good thing my friends aren't here to watch this, or else I'm so effin screwed.
----------------

"AHAHHA! WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING? LOL," May laughed out loud as she watched Sungrin dancing with V.

"She's totally born with two left feet," Mika commented.

"Totally," Misheel agreed.

"This is going to be viral, I swear," Camrin said.

"Awww... That is so sweet," Misheel cupped her cheeks while watching V hug Sungrin.

The camera was focused on them as the crowd sang along with the other members. When suddenly, the camera turned to Jungkook who stopped singing and left the stage without saying anything.

"What's with him?" Camrin pointed out to Jungkook.

"Maybe he went to the bathroom," Misheel said.

"He had to pee?" May laughed with the others.

"Or jealous?" Leeka finally spoke, earning stares from her friends. "Whaat? Who knows, right?" Leeka said.

"Well, Sungrin's a pretty girl though," Mika said.

"They look like a cute couple," Camrin said.

"Tch. Wake up you guys, aren't we anti-BTS? So why ship our friend to one of them?" Leeka stated.