26

"She's awake guys," Leeka said.

Sungrin's eyes slowly opened. "W-Where am I?" she asked.

"You're in the school clinic," Misheel told her.

Sungrin looked around, only earning a headache, causing her to support her head in pain.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" Leeka asked.

"I'll call the nurse," Mika suggested.

"What happened bro? Why did you suddenly collapse?" May asked.

"Ask that to the nurse," Camrin said.

The nurse arrived and told her to rest her head on the pillow as she placed another one to elevate her head a little. She asked her a few questions before ending into a conclusion.

"I think you should go check an eye doctor as soon as possible. There might be some implications that your eyes may be one of the reasons why you suddenly collapsed and that headache you are suffering. I'll just go check on you later. Girls, take care of her for a while. I'll just go check on Dr. So."

The girls agreed as the nurse abruptly left the room.

"V brought you here," Leeka said out of the blue.

"V?" Sungrin asked in shock.

"Bridal style," May giggled.

"Aish! I shouldn't have fainted," Sungrin said.

"Don't worry, ARMYs only got jealous because of the lucky girl V carried," Camrin teased.

"Shut up," Sungrin said.

"You're about to have glasses," Mika told her.

"I am so not gonna wear glasses," Sungrin said.

"Whatever, it's not gonna be your decision to make," Mika uttered.

"Raises a point though," Camrin agreed.

Sungrin suddenly stood up, "I gotta go now."

"Hey, hey, hey, you can't just leave. Not until the nurse comes back." Misheel said.

Sungrin scoffed. "I gotta go fetch Shil, or else I'm dead."

Her friends tried to stop her from leaving, but she was too persistent and managed to escape them quickly.

______________________________

Sungrin's POV

"I'm sorry, but she left already. Just minutes before you came. She probably might not have gone far yet," the teacher said as I thanked her and bid her goodbye.

Aish! This girl, really! She could've at least texted or called me! Pfft! Mom's gonna kill me if she finds out I let Shil go home on her own. Mom's in Gangnam for a conference now, and I hope Shil didn't tell her yet.

"The number you are trying to call in currently unavailable. Please leave your message in-"

"Aish!" I cursed, hearing such nonsense.

I looked around the fields, hoping that she might be somewhere there, but then something caught my attention-a group of girls in a small crowd. Seems like there's trouble or something. I tried to move closer to see what the commotion was about. I got a few inches close when my blood suddenly boiled inside me. Rage invaded me immediately...

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shoved away the girls who were bullying my sister and went to her. I found her sobbing with her face buried in her bruised arms. "Hey, hey, I'm here," I tried to comfort her.

"Stay away from me!"

I turned my glare towards the girls who bullied her. Yes, we do fight most of the time, but I never wanted this. I didn't want anyone hurting my sister like this. It just makes me sick and useless as a sister. I just can't let this pass.

I stood up. "You-" However, I was cut off when Shil suddenly ran off.

I glared with a furious look at the girls before running off to follow her. I kept calling her to come back, but she kept on ignoring me. Instead, she continued running and running until my vision flashed blurry again, causing me to pause again. I held onto my knees, trying to get back to my senses again, and at the same time, catch my breath. Aish! Such a wrong timing!
I sighed and tried to get my vision back again. The first thing I saw was the stoplight, telling people to pause walking. I scanned the place, and to my luck, I saw Shil with her gaze on me. I gestured her to wait for me, but she looked away-

"SHIL!" I yelled as she attempted to cross against the fast and busy cars passing by... I skipped a breath when I saw someone grab her from behind, saving her from near death.
________________________

"She's asleep now. I couldn't thank you enough for saving her," Sungrin told V.

"It's what anyone would do," V gave her a reassuring smile.

Sungrin sighed. "I'm gonna talk to the girls tomorrow and make 'em apologize."

"Oh, you should," V agreed. "I should come too," he added.

"No, it's okay. I can handle it."

"I insist. Besides, Shil is my friend too."

Sungrin sighed in defeat and agreed instead.