19

"Will this do?" V asked J-Hope with a woman's voice.

"Make it a little softer," J-Hope replied.

"Like this~?"

"Hmm...Good enough, but you need a little more practice."

"Oh, okay. Wait; let's go to the souvenir shop. Let's buy something for the others," V said as he pulled J-Hope by the shop.

_____________________________

"Aish! What difference does it make?" Sungrin rolled her eyes in annoyance towards Shil.

"The font. I don't like the font."

"Tch. Is this even yours?"

"No, but I have more style and taste than you."

"Oh wow. Whatever just call me when you're done choosing. Tch. Why did I even volunteer to buy that stupid gift for that stupid wedding?"

Sungrin walked towards the bench when suddenly, an item fell from its shelf. She tried to pick it up, but another hand grabbed it before she did.

"Mian-he...Sungrin?" V asked, seeing her whilst slightly lifting his sunglasses. "Sungriin~ It is you~ How have you been?"

'Dang it. Sungrin said to herself. "Oh, hey."

"Picking souvenirs too?"

"Yup. I'm with my sister."

"Here Tae-Oh hi S-Sungrin!" J-Hope stuttered.

"Hey..."

"Sungrin, can I ask you a favor?" V asked.

"Hmm?"

"Can you help us choose souvenirs for the other members?"

"Well...Sure."

"Great! Let's start with Jin hyung."

__________________________

"Sungrin was your ex-girlfriend?!?" Jimin blurted out.

"Look, it's not a big deal now," Jungkok said.

"So that's why you walked out that time in Jeju!" Jimin blurted out, earning a glare from Jungkook.

"That's not it," Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"Aish! Now it's complicated asf," Suga muttered.

"Language," Jin scolded.

"Tch," Suga rolled his eyes.

"Now what?" Jimin asked.

"I guess we have to stop this nonsense now. Let's just go back to Seoul," Jin stated.

"No," RapMon replied earning stares from the others.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I have a new plan," Rapmon replied.

_________________________________

"Thanks for the help, Sungrin!" V said.

"Don't mention it."

"Sungrin unn-OMO! V...V oppa? Omo! It is y-" Sungrin shut Shil's mouth before she screamed out loud.

"Quiet," Sungrin warned.

V and J-Hope both chuckled.

"Oh, sorry. Sungrin, I have picked already. Just pay them at the counter," Shil told Sungrin.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine. Just wait here," Sungrin said as she walked towards the counter with V's eyes trailing her.

"V oppa~" Shil cut off V's thoughts.

"Oh hi Shil! How have you been?" V ruffled her hair.

"Well, I kind of missed seeing you guys on T.V...but I'm so lucky I get to see you and Hoseokie oppa in person," she giggled.

"Cutie!" J-Hope pinched her cheeks.

"Hehe! Why are you guys here by the way?" Shil asked.

"Well, we bought some souvenirs for the others since we're spending our vacation here in Busan," V said.

"Ohh..."

"Shil, hold these," Sungrin handed a paper bag to Shil. "We're going home now. It's nice seeing you guys."

"Wait," V told Sungrin who was about to walk away. "Is there a nearby candy shop?"

"Candy shop?" Shil asked. "I know one!"

"Well, could you accompany us there? Then I'll treat you with any candy that you want. If it's okay with your unnie?" V asked making Sungrin secretly curl her fists.

"Unnie~" Shil sang.

"S-Sure."

________________________

"We'll WHAT?!?" Jin blurted out.

"Oh come on hyung. It'd be better than wearing girl prosthetics and all," RapMon said.

"But what if they freak out? You know how crazy the ARMY can get once they see us in person! In their school!" Jin protested.

"It'll be fun hyung," Jimin said.

"Wouldn't it be awkward for Sungrin and Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Don't worry hyung. Past is past now. Besides, it's payback time. I had enough of all the insults and the bashing she had been doing to us in years..." Jungkook smirked.

____________________________________________

"Thanks V and J-Hope oppa!" Shil said cheerfully whilst munching on her chocolate.

"Don't you think that's too much sugar?" Sungrin referred to Shil's bag of sweets.

"You're just jealous," Shil stick out her tongue at Sungrin.

"Tch," Sungrin rolled her eyes.

"Hey umm...I got this one for you," V said shyly as she gave the rose-shaped marshmallow to Sungrin.

"Omoo," Shil's eyes sparkled. "Hurry up and get it Sungrin before he changes his mind!"

"Aish this kid! Thanks," Sungrin uttered.

"Thank you too."

"We...Um...We should get going. Thanks for the sweets anyway," Sungrin said and grabbed Shil towards the exit.

"You really like her, don't you?" J-Hope asked.

"I...I guess so..." V smiled at Sungrin's direction.

_________________________________

"REALLY HYUNG!?!" V blurted out.

"Yes, TaeTae," RapMon nodded.

"Yey! No more girl costumes!"

"Yeah...Hooray..."Suga said with a bored look.

"But are we still going to find that basher?" V asked.

"Of course. That's our main purpose for coming here in Busan," RapMon replied.

"Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna follow instructions then," V said. "BUT I get to hang out with Sungrin from now on without wearing that weird costume," he added.

"Don't get too close with that girl. You'll just regret it," Suga muttered.

"W-What?" V asked, confused.

"What Suga hyung means is that... the agreement we had with Manager Choi and we agreed about 7 months of no dating, right?" RapMon said.

"Oh, yeah. But I'm not dating her. I just wanna be friends with her," V replied.

"Good. But before anything else, STB has to saygoodbye to the students there first," RapMon stated.