25

Jungkook's POV

Hmm... I wonder what's going on there... Are they having a slumber party? Probably a girl thing, huh? Let's see...Sungrin is wearing a baggy black t-shirt on over pajamas, and her hair is on a ponytail, as usual. Sigh. Call me crazy, but yeah. I am describing her outfit right now. Weird huh? Hehe! Well, back when we were like eight or nine, there was a time she got sick because of playing under the rain and had to stay in bed for days. And because of that, when she got better, her mom grounded her for a week-meaning no playmates or games for her that time. So, what we did was to look outside our windows with the help of these binoculars to see each other clearer, then use hand gestures or write big words on a whiteboard to communicate. We had no cellphones that time, so effort is real.

"Stalking someone?"

I skipped a breath when Jimin hyung appeared behind me.

"Aish! Hyung! I told you not to go inside my room without my permission," I told him.

"Well, beats me. I already know your secret," he chuckled.

"Tch. Just leave me alone."

His eyes went to my left hand, which holds the binoculars. I tried to hide it behind me.

"I already saw the binoculars dude, no need to hide," he sighed. "So, stalking your ex again huh? May I see?" quickly, he grabbed the binoculars from me and used it towards the same direction I was looking at. "Woaaaah! Daebak! The girl bashers are there. Even Hye Young May! Woaaaahh... I never thought binoculars would be this useful."

"Aish! Give it back," I, too grabbed it from him and told him to go outside.

"The maknae is being rude to his hyung again," he muttered as he made his way out of my room.

Aish! He is such a disturbance. Pfft! So annoying sometimes.

___________________________
Leeka's POV

"Aish! This is so boring, really," I said. "Pfft! I'll just go get some fresh air," I muttered as I walked to the nearest window and opened it. I slightly leaned over it, enjoying the cool breeze. Seriously, I don't hate computers but I find it boring and just waste of time. Sungrin and Mika are great computer experts. I have faith in their work. So...I'mma just chill and relax here while looking at the peaceful neighborho-Or not.

Jeon Jungkook

W-what the!?! Are those binoculars? 0.0

0.0

OMO
OMORA
WTF?!?

Is he stalking Sungrin?

Sht. He noticed me. asdfgjaljkhsg. What to do? Ottoke? What should I do now?

Jungkook's POV

Dang it! One of her friends-Leeka? Leeka, yes, Leeka saw me. What should I do now? Should I hide? Aish! Of course not! You'll look like a coward.

0.0
O_o
o_O

W-What? Is she saying something? It's like she's telling me something through unexplainable gestures. Darn it! I cannot understand.

Leeka's POV

Is he dumb or something? Why can't he understand what my gestures mean? Pfft! Pabo! I was only telling him that he is soo dead. Darn it. I am so done with him. Whatever. Night ruined. R.I.P Night. Tch.

"Idiot," I muttered whilst closing the windows.
_________________________

"GUYSSSS!" J-Hope suddenly blurted out.

"Aish! For God's sake, J-Hope! It is only 3 a.m. What is it this time?" Jin asked whilst scratching the back of his ear.

"Is the WiFi okay?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Did you open your account recently?"

"Hmm...Yesterday...Why?" Jin said, looking confused.

"What's with the noise?" Rap Monster appeared behind Jin.

"GUYSS...You're not gonna believe this," J-Hope said.

"Believe what?" V, who was going down the stairs asked.

"Our accounts have been hacked."

"WHAAAT?!?"
______________________________

"Good morning oppa!"

"Coffee oppa?"

"Did you eat your breakfast? I can help you with that."

"Saranghe BTS!"

"They're here!"

"Sooo handsooomee!"

"Hehe! We appreaciate your kindness girls, but we have to attend to our class for now," Rap Monster explained.

"Awww... We're gonna miss you all already."

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry girls, I'll get out of class as soon as possible for you," Jimin reassured, only receiving a frown from the eldest, Jin. "Or not," he muttered.

Meanwhile, the group of Sungrin just passed by, catching both V and Jungkook's attention.

"Hey Sungrin!" V called. Sungrin paused at turned to him. "Wait up."

She only gave him a short smile and continued walking with her friends, making V frown.

"Don't worry, at least she smiled at you," J-Hope cheered him up.

"Tch. It was a fake smile though," Jungkook muttered, inaudible for V to hear, but Jimin.

"Jealous much?" Jimin teased.

"W-What?! Of course not! Why would I be?"

"Who knows..." Jimin smirked and fastened his pace to escape Jungkook.
"Pabo!" Jungkook said.

"Tch. Kids," Rap Monster muttered whilst shaking his head.
__________________
Sungrin's POV
"So class, what I'm trying to tell you is that..." The lessons don't seem to sink in my mind today. It's like everything is in slow motion...the ceiling seems like swirls in different colors. Suddenly, the face of our teacher seemed blurry in my vision. I tried to blink multiple times, but things only got worse...until everything turned all... black.