16

"Bye STB!"

"Bye girls-I mean..." Jimin cleared his throat, realizing that he's using his 'man' voice. "Bye girls~"

Jimin/Minie waved at the girls before entering the van.

"Aish! Never, again...never," Suga/Sugar said as he removed the coal black wig from his head, and the prosthetics on his face.

"Hahaha! Too bad for you, huh?" Jimin teased.

"Aish. Just shut up," Suga rolled his eyes.

"Haha! That was so fun! I get to hang out with pretty girls all day!" Jimin said.

"Easy for you to say," RapMon/Remi muttered whilst removing the make up.

"I didn't know Sungrin was enrolled in this school too? What a coincidence...or should I say, destiny? Hehe! I wanted to approach her, but I realized I was wearing this weird costume," V/ Victoria chuckled.

"Can we just go home now?" Jungkook/Jingkie crossed his arms, feet ontop of J-Hope's/Happie's lap.

Jin/Jinnie started the engine and began driving it.

Jungkook's POV

Tch. Destiny my butt. Whatever Kim Taehyung. Do you really think Sungrin will like you back, especially once you discover the truth about her? Pfft. Oh, right...you have no idea yet...but just you wait, then you'll know. Let's just see if you'll like it too. She's @missantibangtan, what will you expect?

___________________________

Flashback

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook! Stop filming! I'm not prepared," Sungrin complained whilst running away from the camera, Jungkook was holding.

"Awww...My Sungrinnie is shy," Jungkook giggled.

"Pfft! Whatever. Come on, we're gonna be late for class!"

"Okay, okay, chill," Jungkook said as they walked to school holding hands.

End of Flashback

Jungkook's POV

"Saranghe~Saranghe, my Sungrinnie!~Say hi to the camera~"

"Hey~ Kookie's camera!"

"What are you doing~"

"I'm baking a cake for Bang-Bang's birthday~"

"Awww...how sweet of you!"

"Of course! I love that puppy so much!"

"Aww... you love my puppy, more than me? Pfft! Kookie is sad."

"Pffffftt! Of course I love you too! Now come on, help me put the icing-"

>Knock! < >Knock<

"Who's there?"

"Let's buy food. It's me, Jimin!"

"Well for your information Park Jimin, number one: I'm busy and number two: I'm not hungry. Now go buy on your own."

"Gosh! Why so rude? Pfft!"

Tss... He's always disturbing me. -.-Annoying asf. Sigh.

___________________________________

Jimin sighed as he walked by the pavement. It was cold and the streets were wet because of the rain that has just passed by. He cursed himself for wearing thin clothes in such weather. Eventually, he walked his way towards the restaurant Namjoon a.k.a RapMon was talking about. The scent of oyster and lobster all over the place made him crave more. So, he dashed towards a table near the glass barriers and a waiter greeted him as he gave him the menu. As much as he wanted to order them all, he couldn't because he was just going to eat by himself.